BootsnAll Travel Network



Facts You’d be Surprised to Know About The Video That Started it All…

1.       In the spa scene, the facial mask that Mel has on her face is actually cream cheese icing. Stay tuned for our outtakes video to see our dog licking it off.

2.       Mel doesn’t actually like dark beer (sorry Ireland and Guinness lovers everywhere). In the soon-to-be-released video, there’s a take where she actually chokes on it. (the horror, the horror)

3.       The last “I Do” shot was actually filmed at the pub where we met, the Foggy Dew; coincidentally, also the background for our live webcast the afternoon we found out we were in the Top 10.

4.       ACTRA, the Canadian actors union, wouldn’t let any of our actor friends play the part of the priest, so the moustachioed Brendan was a last resort. The moustache was bought in Mexico City during Mexican Independence Day festivities, on the same trip where the sombrero was bought.

5.       The photo of the beach wedding is from a wedding we attended in Puerto Rico; the groom is a world-famous DJ!

6.       We actually use those margarita glasses. Regularly.

7.       The photo of Brendan and the llama (a.k.a. The Worst Photo of Brendan Ever Taken) was picked up by numerous TV stations and played across Canada for a couple of days. The only reason Brendan allowed it in was because it makes Mel laugh hysterically every time she looks at it.

And, yes, that is actually Brendan drinking wine in a bus station (in Northern Argentina).



Tags:

Leave a Reply