BootsnAll Travel Network



I Lied, I Did Take Some Pictures

I have a feeling my last post was a little to difficult for some to take (Although I think it was some of my best writing) , so I will lighten it up here.

I lied earlier when I said I was only using my camera for the clock. I did take some pictures, but not many. Here are a few from when I was in Lampang, Thailand with June when I first arrived here. All are from the Hot Springs.

June boiling eggs at the Hot Springs near Lampang, Thailand. It took 17 minutes to boil the eggs. We ate them for breakfast the next day.
June Boiling Eggs

I miss those sunglasses.
Me at the Hot Springs

Close up of June working on the eggs, she turned to look at the camera.
June at the Hot Springs

Me about to swing on a vine at the waterfall at the Hot Springs. I’m tugging on it to see if it’s strong enough to hold me.
Me Tarzan

Me Tarzan swing on vine. The picture looks fake, but it’s not. When I looked at it on June’s computer, it looked very dark. Or at least I looked very dark. So I did a quick edit and lightened myself up, which makes it look like I placed myself in the picture.
Me Tarzan swing on vine

This is the first time I’ve tried to add pictures to my posts, so I hope I did it right. I just looked, success!

I’ll try to add more pictures in the future because I know that’s what everyone wants to see.

Mark



Tags: , , , , , ,

2 responses to “I Lied, I Did Take Some Pictures”

  1. MaryBeth says:

    June boiling eggs at the Hot Springs near Lampang, Thailand. It took 17 minutes to boil the eggs. We ate them for breakfast the next day.

    Did you refrigerate them overnight? Hmmmm…how long after that did you land in hospital? (Just kidding, but you never know!).

    Glad you are feeling better and hope you have a lot more FUN adventures.

    Keep us all posted. The pics are great!!!

    🙂

    MB

  2. admin says:

    “Did you refrigerate them overnight? Hmmmm…how long after that did you land in hospital? ”

    These photos are from long before I got sick. But I was nervous about eating those eggs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *