BootsnAll Travel Network



Local TV News Does a Story

OK, I’m not sure that 30 seconds counts as a story, but one of our local news stations was at the Minnesota Freedom Band’s rehearsal last night and got some footage for a short — like blink-and-you’ll-miss-it short — news piece on my — and my fellow band member, Harvey’s — participation in the Inaugural Parade next Tuesday.   Here’s a link:

I pulled down the YouTube link showing the KARE11 coverage because it was replaced with a slightly longer one that mentioned the other two local musicians, but not me — nice!  I am seriously a behind-the-scenes person who tries to avoid the limelight, so in that respect, I really don’t care, but they could at least get the story straight!!



Tags: , , , , ,

One response to “Local TV News Does a Story”

  1. Judi & Don Schleicher says:

    Hi Tim & Dan,
    We are really enjoying your posts about your participation in the Inaugural Parade. We are SO-O-O excited for you and very, very proud. We were quite disappointed while watching the KARE-TV story last night and this morning. They didn’t even mention your name. I sent an email to KARE11 about it so they will be aware of their error/omission. Nonetheless, it was great to have local TV coverage. We hope you have a wonderful and safe trip and our eyes will be glued to the TV on Tuesday. What a wonderful day it will be for all of us! Hopefully some people will have photos and videos to share.

    Take care.
    Love you lots,
    Mom and Dad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *