BootsnAll Travel Network



ARGH!!!!

So – I decide to pony up the cash for the new universal power cord, because – hey – I need my laptop to turn on, right? And then I get it home to discover that none of the attachments fit my computer. I’m going to one other electronics store today, but I’m not hopeful. The first store has a technician who might be able to rewire my old cord, but he’s away on vacation this week. I could try to order a new one from Dell NZ and hope that that would work, but delivery would take 2 weeks.

I am so, so frustrated with all this I could just about cry.

So here I am, back in the internet cafe, relying on youtube to listen to music and catch up on stuff. Fuck.

Also – I just got done with my first weights session and I can already tell that I am going to be soooore tomorrow.



Tags:

2 responses to “ARGH!!!!”

  1. King says:

    Jess!!! Wow! I found you. I’ve been looking for you for a year now since I was too late following up on that christmas card you sent me years ago from an address at Columbia.

    Hopefully you remember (and aren’t too mad at) this little nerd that you brought out of his shell back at St-Andrews just shy of a decade ago. (Has it really been that long?)

    Random Hint #1:
    International Cuisine Appreciation Club or something like that…

    Random Hint #2:
    Museum. I played a gay partner of Pedro’s

    That’s right… none other then the great Jon King, at your service.

    But seriously…. email me at [lalala]; so much we’ve got to catch up on… so much to tell. How are you? What have you been doing all these years? Why the hell are you in NZ? 🙂

  2. admin says:

    Ummm… Korea? Seriously?? I just sent you an email – yay! JonnyK!

    It can’t possibly be nearly a decade – I’m not old enough.

    It was ECAC – the ethnic cuisine appreciation club. *sigh* that was soo brilliant.