BootsnAll Travel Network



also

I have about 5 more photos and about 6 youtube vids to post, but here’s the link to the tortoise, in case I forgot it earlier: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8ZBh9tUA6eQ Let me know if the sound isn’t working.

And I got my ipod! I was smiling all the way back from fedex to my hostel. I’ve missed it so, so much… I just – I have no words.

Also I got an email from a fabulous friend this morning when I woke up that included the line “you are charming and clever and fantastic” Awwww…. of course I’m going to have a brilliant day after waking up to that!

Oh! And a friend of mine at the hostel, Leslie (ey? which is it for a guy?) was in a car accident! This girl hit him, and he hit a lamp post and a pedestrian who was diving out of the way and the air bags went off and everything – how scary is that?!? The pedestrian broke her arm, and luckily no one was more seriously hurt than that. Yikes.



Tags:

One response to “also”

  1. Ross says:

    I think your cool mohawk bird is a hoopooe.

  2. admin says:

    Entirely possible. I figure with most of my bird pictures, I will concentrate on getting a good enough shot that I can try to ID them later.

  3. Karen says:

    I think your photographs are great! Have I ever said that before? 😉

    I really like the geckos and birds. The spider? Not so much…