BootsnAll Travel Network



Also in entertainment

Aside from Cannes (if you haven’t seen the teaser for Bee movie already, go see it NOW: http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/beemovie/), the big entertainment news is the TV fall lineup announcements. I’m sad about studio 60’s official death (are they releasing the final episodes online or something – and on a related note, does anyone know about deadwood’s 2 final movie wrap-ups?) and Jericho’s, mostly because the 14 year old girl in me would like Skeet Ulrich to have a career. Same with Gale Harold’s canceled Vanished and Taye Digg’s Lost-filler-show, neither of which I watched – whoops. I’ll be honest – most of the announced new shows sound like crap, so I’m glad my other faves are all returning (the office, how I met your mother, scrubs, CSI, lost, house, my name is earl; how is it when so many of my favorite shows are on NBC that the network is in 4th place?). Also heroes, because that seems like a show I could get into. And, of course, the Simpsons, who seem as destined to live forever as their 3-eyed nuclear fish. And who, for the love of god, sold their soul to the devil to keep Caruso on the air? Die CSI Miami, you undead, sunglasses-wielding creature you!



Tags:

-4 responses to “Also in entertainment”

  1. Karen says:

    “sunglass wielding”? Although I appreciate the correct spelling….

  2. Karen says:

    OK, I saw the trailers. The first was completely fab — the second, not quite as good, and the third one (sans Eddie) sucked…

    I was getting all excited about a movie directed by Eddie & was quite disappointed….

    Oh, well. Still have “The Riches”. BTW, the girl taking a pic with Spielberg in the 2nd trailer playes Eddie’s daughter in “The Riches”.