BootsnAll Travel Network



Advice

Yay – I just spent the morning taking care of financial stuff. So – all my creditors get to leave me alone for awhile. 🙂 Plus – the hostel had a free pancake breakfast today since its Sunday, so that was exciting. On the downside – it doesn’t look as if Tori’s tour will be going to New Zealand in September, but she could still add on dates, so – fingers crossed.

That said – I need advice from people. I was planning on heading down to Tassie in a few days, but I though the ferry was 130 round-trip, and that figure is actually one-way. Flying isn’t any cheaper. So – should I add it to my list of things to see next time I come to Oz? Lord knows there are a lot. Its like trying to do the US in 3 months – just not possible. On that line – I think instead of taking greyhound from Sydeny to Cairns, I think I’m going to fly. Its about the same price, and much faster. I miss out on Brisbane and Townsville, but they were never high priorities for me to see, and I’d rather make sure I have time up around Cape Trib. Plus, there are some farms I was interested in staying at there.

Oh – the original reason I was heading to Tassie (aside from the chance of seeing the devils before they all die off) is there are 2 farms I’m interested in down there – one of which is a wildlife refuge (trail and fence building for a week) and the other is a dairy farm (but with moo cows).

Everyone – submit ideas ASAP – and I’ll figure things out tomorrow. Off to… I’m not sure. I think the royal botanic gardens. And maybe the gaol. (That word bothers me – why not spell it like it’s pronounced?)



Tags:

Comments are closed.