BootsnAll Travel Network



3 weeks to go

So – I’m still kind of miffed that this site lost my first entry. I don’t really remember what I had written.

I guess the basics are that in three weeks I’ll be leaving to travel around the world for a little over a year. I’ll be working in Ireland for four months, traveling around England and Scotland for a month, visiting Italy for two weeks with my mother (during Easter – whoops), spending three weeks in Madagascar, 4 days in Mauritius, 3 months in Australia, and 3+ months in New Zealand. My tickets are in the mail, I have my Irish and Australian Visas (I’ll have to apply for my NZ visa while I’m in Ireland). I have yet to figure out what I’ll be doing or where I’ll be going in Ireland, aside from visiting with Kristl for a week or so as I get my work stuff taken care of. Oh, and if I happen to make a bunch of money somewhere along the way, I’d like to go up to Southeast Asia – especially Borneo. So that may or may not happen.

I think I have almost all of my supplies. I need to go over my budget again. And in the meantime, I’m cleaning and organizing my mom’s place in Boston. So far I’ve (re) painted the bedroom.



Tags:

Comments are closed.