BootsnAll Travel Network



Around the World in 80 Days…errr, 8 Months!! (12/15/05)

Ok. Finally, we have found a map that will allow us to post all the countries or at least a snapshot of the countries we will be travelling to on our fascinating trip. Sorry about the lack of detail but I just can’t find a decent map to track our proposed route. If anyone has any ideas or has done this before please let us know. We listed the countries we think we will make it to below if you wanted to provide specific insight on any of the countries.

Asia – Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Laos, Myanmar, Cambodia, Thailand
Central Asia – Uzbekistan, Krygyzstan, Kazahkstan, Pakistan, India
Middle East – Turkey, Jordan, United Arab Emirates
Africa – Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Swaziland, Morocco, Senegal (maybe)
Europe – Spain, Portugal
South America Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador
Central America – Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico



Tags: ,

3 responses to “Around the World in 80 Days…errr, 8 Months!! (12/15/05)”

  1. Haase says:

    Jeff–We’re starting to miss you around work; SansSalami has entered what appears to be an initial stage of depression. I discussed our plight with Mrs. Levy and she suggested that we station a full-size, Jeff Zanatta cardboard cut-out at your old desk. I concurred and submitted your picture to the printers. The most unfortunate part of this story: The only head-to-toe picture I have is from Halloween when you dressed as Woodstock from Peanuts. I dont know…Levy said it would turn out OK.

  2. Merritt says:

    Hey Becca –
    I just saw an incredible documentary on the HIV/AIDS crisis in Swaziland. I saw that it was on your itinerary and thought you might be interested in knowing more: http://www.dearfrancis.org. I guess the country has the highest rate of infection in all the world. It’s a desperate situation, especially for children who are losing parents and getting infected as well. Anyway, I’d be interested to hear what you see/experience once you finally get there.

    Love the blog – Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
    Miss you lots!

  3. Erika Suhr says:

    I was wondering where i can acquire one of these alleged “full size Jeff Zanatta cut-outs” I would like to get Fat Tina a birthday gift

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *