BootsnAll Travel Network



Our K-1 Blogger’s latest questions……

Thank you to our K-1 Bloggers again, for your great questions! We decided to take your questions and answer them for everyone to read. We are so excited that you are following along on our adventure with us.

I liked the pictures of you with your new friends. – Amy

We have really enjoyed meeting kids from all around the world. They are just as curious as you all are about our travels.

Was it scary up on those rock bridges? – Connor

The rock bridge was VERY scary, Jeff did a good job of working on conquering his fear of heights. Connor, do you think you would walk all the way across?

What did it feel like sleeping on those mats at night and seeing all of the stars? – Joseph

The mats were very nice but the wind was blowing very hard and sand was getting in our faces. We loved seeing all of the stars and the planet Venus.

That was cool how you floated in the Dead Sea! – Karen

It was like having water wings all over your body. Very cool!

Were the stars pretty when you looked up? – Jordyn

The stars were very pretty and were VERY bright. You could see many shooting stars and satellites orbiting the earth. It truly was amazing……very memorable.

Did you see the big dipper? – David

We did see the big dipper David, and we saw the little dipper too!

Were you thirsty in the desert? – Kevin

We were very thirsty in the desert, we did not bring enough water. Next time we are in the desert we will bring MORE water. Although, we did have a lot of tea.

What was the tempertature in the desert? – Jillian

The temperature during the day in the desert was around 100 degrees, whew….that is hot. At night the temperature was close to 60 degrees….it changes alot from day to night.

Did you have fun riding the donkey, Becca? – Nathan

Becca had a lot of fun riding the donkey – it was very fun! She got to gallop and prance along side the horses.

Did any of the donkeys try to buck you off? – Nate

None of the donkeys tried to buck her off, although you have to hold on tight because they move pretty fast.

Was it ever cold for you in India? – Anderson

Never, we were sweating and hot for one whole week!

How is the food? – Catrina

The food is incredible worldwide but we still enjoy eating McDonald’s every once in a while. It reminds us of home.

We are excited to hear about your travels in Egypt! Will you see some mummies? Will you see some Egyptians?

We will see some mummies and we have met some very nice and funny Egyptians already. We will take pictures of some mummies for you.



Tags:

One response to “Our K-1 Blogger’s latest questions……”

  1. We don’t know what to say after this wonderful posting of questions! How did they know all of the right questions to ask? What a hoot!
    We are excited to see the mummies, too.
    The trip to Petra looks incredible…again adventures and memories to last a lifetime..
    Baby Lamb is precious! Congratulations, Andrew and Emily…we can’t wait to see the Cubs outfits we have heard about.
    Love and safe travels through Eqypt..love, mom and dad z

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *