BootsnAll Travel Network



Calling in Sick – November 9th, 2006

Well, a few of you are wondering where we (or at least our entries) disappeared to. We were going along strong through El Salvador, updating at least once a week, then somehow we picked up a bug in our computer which sllloooooooowwwwwed everything down and made it impossible to get on the web. We eventually got over this and decided to just go to the internet cafes and type our entries all at once. However, then we found out that the site that hosts our page, Bootsnall, was the victim of some hacking and more than a month’s worth of entries were lost.
After this we decided to just have a vacation for the last month of the Central America leg of the trip and update everyone in person or at a later date. So, here we are, back in Florida, getting ready to set off on the next leg – California, Hawaii, Southeast Asia, Australia, New Zealand on 11/28. We’ve managed to see most of our friends and family while we’ve been back and we sure miss home, but I can tell you we’re nowhere near ready to go back to work yet! I’ll try to update the end of the Central America leg as best as I can remember. It was amazing in all, so it shouldn’t be too hard.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *