BootsnAll Travel Network



Photo Update!

27/5/2006 

We have posted our first set of photos onto the web, you can view them if you want by following the link on the right hand side of the page (about half way down) to flickr.

The photos are not in order unfortunatley, but Im sure you will get the idea, we have not yet filled our second memory card so our Machu Picchu photos are not there yet.

Thanks for your comments, it is great to keep in touch.  We will respond to them all so play around on the site and find our responses, this will make a great scrap book for us when we get back – Mum, perhaps you could print the entries off every now and then!

Hope you are finding your way around the site ok, the right hand side of the page has links to all our entries (including the latest epic recalling our Inca trail exploits!), if you are having any difficulties just drop us a mail.

Hasta Luego amigos! 

 



Tags:

2 responses to “Photo Update!”

  1. karen says:

    Wow
    What fantastic views you had on the trail, it’s great being able to see your photos and read the reports of where you are. I can’t believe you walked along such narrow paths. Glad it is all going so well and looking forward to the next instalment and photos.
    Take care
    Lots of love Karen and Co

  2. Lucas says:

    Hello again,

    You photos are fantastic, looks amazing.

    STREETY, PISP…
    You may have won the battle, but come next year,
    Snooker will have my revenge. I dont get called EBDON
    because I look like him ye nar… (well, I do I guess)…

    ha har
    PISP!

  3. admin says:

    Streety says,

    You best get practising Ebdon, when I get to Thailand, Im going to commision a tailor made waist coat so when we kick off the snooker challenge I will look the part.

    Pisp.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *