BootsnAll Travel Network



More Photos

4/6/2006 

We have just uploaded some more photos….and given our Flickr websie a bit of a makeover (hopefully the photos are grouped better even if they are still not in chronological order). Obviously we have lots of time on our hands because we have even managed to write a few captions explaining some of the photos, although I dont think you can see the caption in slideshow mode without clicking on the individual photo and pausing the whole damn thing! 

We are now in Puno on the edges of Lake Titticaca (whoever named it had obviously had a few bevvies!).  Puno is a six hour bus ride from Arrequipa….which we spent alternatively chosing a song on the ipod…..the choices were as eclectic as they come ….with everything from Rose Royce – Car Wash to The Streets, from Janis Joplin – Me and Bobby Magee to The Prodigy, from Simon and Garfunkel to Snoop Dogg.  Even threw in a bit of Bonnie Tyler and Total Eclipse of the Heart.

The rest of the journey we played the good old game of….if you could eat anything in the world right now what would it be?  For those who are wondering…..Chris naturally chose dessert opting for an Artic Role or Sainsburys baked blueberry cheesecake (I blame you Sarah for the introduction) and I bizarrely chose Marks and Sparks three been salad with mint salad (doesnt even sound nice does it….but the game was what did you fancy to eat at that point in time!)



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *