BootsnAll Travel Network



some pics of me mates

Thought I’d stick a few pics of me mates here.

This is Katie & Sophie – The Moon Love crew

Then we’ve got Charlie & Kat – two more people who really appreciate the moon!

Here is the one and only Sam Dale – Sam plays the guitar & drinks lots of tea.

Here are 2 pics of Jim. One with a wooden samurai sword, and one without – as he is more generally seen…

This is Steve Conway brandishing a small bat in the delightful surroundings of the University of Sussex , his girlfriend Maya , & the decidedly shaggy haired Cornish John.

Here is Caroline & John . Caroline is also going to be teaching english in Asia. Konichi Wa!

This fine lookin fella is Mr Dan Nemenyi – certainly one of the most argumentative people I’ve ever had the delight to be friends with! My last trip to South-east Asia was with Nemz, and we had a rollicking good time!

This fella here is David Bondt. Bondt rocks. End of.

And this geeza is JP . Jp likes poker & (as you can see quite clearly in this picture) has a lot of teeth…

This is the wonderful Flic. flic has recently become an auntie, and is very happy about this.

And finally we have the Cider drinking crew! comprising: (from left to right) Jimbo, Nia, Anna, Afro Alex & Kya. Afro Alex hasn’t always had an afro. But now he does. And damn does it suit him! Afro Alex’s little brother, and most of Afro Alex’s little brothers friends, also have afro’s. So he’s basically a huge role model for a lot of Jewish white guys who want to let their locks flow. Long may the Jewfro continue!

If anybody else wants their photo here just email me and I’ll be happy to stick it up for you. This service is completely free. Please be aware that i may stick an unfunny/stupid comment next to it – purely for my own amusement.



Tags: ,

4 responses to “some pics of me mates”

  1. Laurence Buckman says:

    I found the test page particularly enlivening with a witty content and thoughtful introduction, unlike the rest of this page.

  2. Rob says:

    thank you. i always appreciate feedback.

  3. goran says:

    where is the photo of the east slope witches??!!!!!!! find a rough one of dykes yeah?!
    ps i changed my email address it is now scribblestitch@ecomail.org
    keep in touch and have an amazing time with the thai ladies!!
    much love
    Lauren XXXX

  4. Dan Nemenyi says:

    I’m the most argumentative person youve ever met??! Well thats a fucking load of bollocks you don’t know what your talking about go check the facts, go check yourself, gideon is, no you are, no everyone is, how do you define the most argumentative person anyway?? there’s no truth value in your statement, infact there’s no truth in anything bucky you wouldnt know that becuase you did a politics degree which is for simpletons not like philosophy like me you’re wrong wrong bloody hell bucks you’re just wrong im not the most argumentative person you’ve ever fuckin met!!!!

  5. Dan Nemenyi says:

    I did not post that from a shiny flagged USA thankyou very much!!

    ps
    (sort out my email address will ya!)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *