BootsnAll Travel Network



Cambodia Picture Extravaganza – The Temples of Angkor

Below are 10 of my favourite pictures from my 3 days in Angkor..







Tags: , ,

4 responses to “Cambodia Picture Extravaganza – The Temples of Angkor”

  1. Jane Elliott says:

    As a great lover of Bucky’s blog and devoted fan of the Buck himsely, it saddens me to report that this last sampling of photographic beauty is, indeed, a poor representation of the original. In fact, it is cleary a TERRIBLE picture of this monument! This particular monument happens not to be very photogenic, but extremely personable and immensely engaging. This viewer rather hopes that next time Bucky will write an adequate verbal portrait instead. For the time being, other viewers and to the generations of posterity that may or may not see this, please remember that beauty is, indeed, in the eye of the beholder and that a picture is not ALWAYS worth a thousand words. Sometimes things are best left to the imagination or doctored up high resolution photography.

  2. Anna says:

    Tee hee hee…Bucky’s got a ladyfriend

  3. Afro_Al says:

    hehehe x

  4. Lionel Mandrake says:

    What’s happened has Jane gone back? Has the greatest romance of the modern age ended? NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. Billy Bob says:

    But Jane your irridescent beauty is a beacon of hope in a world damaged by Bucky, if you and I weren’t in different time zones I’d make you my wife x x x

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *