BootsnAll Travel Network



I have arrived!

So here I am, ,after the smoothest plane trip I have ever had the chance to appreciate, and a fun adventure pulling a 30 pd bag all around sydney to find my darn hostle I am here! and the first thing im doing? going on the computer… darn, so much for adventure. but Ive got stuff to tell you! like how awsome my plane was, with free food and movies and how i had the whole row to myself! yes thats right, the whole row. guess who slept stretched out for 12 hours? me, thats who. had some new zealand cheese and wine, a very very tiny chicken..tiny tiny…and fell asleep. resulting in my having bounds of energy now, and about to head out on a picnic to bondi beach!
this place is exactly what I was expecting…palm trees, cool temperatures (4o or so) and lots of accents! why even the old men have sexy accents! its great. deffanitly comming back here to pick up a man so dont let me forget! im still a little jittery but figuring out customes and planes stuff and train stuff and then hostle stuff..im too blank to really be nervous.
I havnt been traveling that much but i already apreciate how wonderful a hot shower can be, with clean clothes and combed hair! yum!!!
I am in kind of apickle though, im not sure what day it is, what time it is, and what season it is. this is all stuff I can figure out but its jsut strange not to know these things. early spring or late fall? late winter maybe? oh well.. heres to warm socks!
but in all seriousness…its still strange to be out here, alone. who will gasp in excitement with me while i gaze at the majextic sifghts of..of…the marsupials?! or the buildings? or the FOOD!? this is a real problem…but oh well. soon i will be too busy working my ass off to miss ya’ll, not when horses are nearby! so, this thing dosnt have spellcheck, so im not gonna bother, because it takes up time and time on here is money. FUNKY AUSTRALIAN MONEY! i’ll post pictures in a bit, once i take some.
im out of meaningful things to say. just wanted to check in with that i arrived safely, and am content. I miss everyone back home but im getting over it. this adventures too short for homesickness. thank you to everyone who helped me the other day during my panic mode. I really needed your support and love! I will not think twice to contact anyof you with my next troubles! so now im off to a famous beach suposedly littered with cute surfers and just cute guys! catch ya’ll in a few!



Tags:

3 responses to “I have arrived!”

  1. Mom says:

    Have you figured out what day it is??? I can look at my phone and always know if you are just waking, playing or sleeping. You will settle in quick enough I am sure. See may cute guys at the beach? Daddy loved the photos. Can’t wait to see some pictures. Luv u

  2. Veanna says:

    Keep on writing and cuhgging away!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *