BootsnAll Travel Network



Tales From the Chicken Bus Comes Alive!

Many of you have recently sent me emails asking about photos from the trip.  Well I’m pleased to say the photo update is finally here.  If you follow this link you will be led to a whack of photos from our travels.  Mostly the albums contain photos from Africa and a few from Central America.  Photos include our recently completed safari in Africa.

I should soon be updated on the blog as well as we are out of internet depreived Africa.  Stay tuned and thanks so much to all of you who actually read this.

p.s. Don’t be afraid to leave a comment once and awhile….I know you are reading, the internet stats don’t lie.

Michael

Tales From the Chicken Bus Photos



Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

4 responses to “Tales From the Chicken Bus Comes Alive!”

  1. Rees says:

    nice picks, looks like the trip of a lifetime

  2. Rees says:

    Mike, do you have the ability to put descriptions under the pics?

  3. Rees says:

    oh and one last thing….guess what song is everywhere right now? I mean, I hear it 5 times a day…

    the REMIX OF “Africa”…seriously…the dance version of “I miss the rains” is at the top of the charts, Rees sadly missed the boat 6 months ago in seeing the true potential of that song.

    But the question still remains Mike…DO you miss the rains down in Africa? (now with techno beat)

  4. Michael says:

    I DO miss the rains in Africa!

    Captions yeah I can add them. Jordana has a bunch on facebook as well so you can see them there as well.

Leave a Reply