BootsnAll Travel Network



Long Weekend Off!

Today is my last day at work for a whole week and I’m preparing my liver for a good hammering!  I’ts my birthday the day after England play the first match of the world cup so a bout of binge drinking is on the cards. COME ON EN-GER-LAND!! (Drunken hooligan nob head voice)

I had some crazy news today.  One of my great mates has broken his hand and is having to have surgery and who knows when that may be knowing the fabulous NHS… Sounds quite bad I hear you say but it gets worse.  He is supposed to be leaving for a twelve month around the world trip on Friday!!!  He’s really quite down at the moment but i’m sure there will be something good to come out of the whole situation. (I’ve got my fingers crossed for you mate!)

adam and joe

I have been talking through my plans of escaping the evil clutches of the British government with more friends and I seem to be getting some good vibes off of everyone.  Thanks you guys!! You know who you are.  I’m rounding up things I used last time I went travelling and creating a list of things to buy. An i-pod is at the top as I have just acquired about 13 Gb of music on my Computer.

 

Anyway I’ll be finishing work shortly so I’d best be off to make my extended celebration weekend preparations.

 Stay tunes for silly pictures of the silly weekend.



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *