Laura's Travel Blog
* blizzard in nyc
* the euro strong against the dollar......so now what?
* xmas and snow
* xmas at home
* lower east side......unwelcome home
* so.....now where?
* so in the usa, my options:
* back from PA
* kerry will win and I will travel so.....
* 10-31-04 I should be happy but......
* step one taken care of.....at long last 10 31 04
* waste of time.....!!!!!!! need to vent
* almost there 10-30-04
* kerry will win....and I will travel
* 10-28-04 progress......almost
* some progress
* sublet, shaw, joan, frances
October 15, 2004
I have written quite a lot in the past couple weeks. My days have consisted of working out the kinks involved (I'm not working, I have an apartment and two cats that I have to sublet......that being a novel in itself). But progress is being made, although it's difficult. But that's not to say I don't experience fear. I'm nervous now, and so much is undecided and up in the air. I have to work out as much as I can in advance, but even that seems to bring forward many open ended questions. There are many options. However, one well known artist wrote that things happen in her life and she makes decisions in spite of outward plans.
Posted by Laura S on October 15, 2004 02:05 AM
Category: The travels
Email this page