BootsnAll Travel Network



weeeeeeee!

LOOK AT ME

Oh dear, if London were a fairy cake,(a cup cake to you americans) then my friends would be the icing, the parties would be the sprinkles, and my brothers Goat, Duck and Hare would be the cherries. Yet another few weeks have been gobbled up dearies, I see myself counting down once again at unemployment.. In 4 weeks it will be time to take good ol’ gladys the green goddess down to spain and It is time for NoWhere.

Last weekend was the fun raiser for Nowhrere, the pics are thanks to Axel, now that my poor little camera was finally put to rest.. I do believe I was having a bit a too much fun to be taking photos anyway. I would like to thank Brother Goat and Brother Duck for letting me do some fancy dancing to their lovely music.. I still want to try to busk in Brighton before I go home.. (hint hint)

So yes the fun raiser was a hit, a success, a sparkly spangly, hott diggity good time….

YAY! to everyone who helped out and everyone who stayed late and Of course thanks to those who made the Pub after party one to remember or forget depending on your state of things.. a big hug from London town.

see all you yankies soon

love jess

aka

sister squirrell

PS!!! I found a pottery studio and have been throwing pots! Oh happy day! watch out Ninjas I see some gifting your way…

PPS.. Adam is taking me to Built to Spill tonight! The best Indie rock band that ever was.. WHOOPIE!

cant seem to get the smiles off my face

smooches
SS



Tags: , ,

One response to “weeeeeeee!”

  1. Gina says:

    good to read from you again love….be safe and keep smilin’nrnrlove younrg

  2. firestone says:

    what kind of “giggle juice” do they serve
    out there? can you sneak some back in?
    perpetual giddiness like yours is threatening to the Old Guard power structure based on keeping the sheeple chasing the hollow Golden Carrot.
    watch out world!
    USA is number one. again.
    thats right!
    23 year old California boy Joey Chestnut sucked down 58 1/2 hot dog and buns yesterday to set a new worlds record and snatch the throne away from the reigning champ Kobayashi of Japan.
    Yeah!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *