BootsnAll Travel Network



Next stop India and Nepal

Well, folks it is sorted.

I am flying out of London on the 3rd of October to India, Dehli to be exact. My return ticket isn’t until mid March, that leaves me about five and a half months to explore India and Nepal. Of course as luck would have it I scored a job about two days after I booked the ticket. That is the way things seem to be going for me these days. Actually the job is really cool, I am delivering sandwiches to hungry business types in Central London. Not only do I get to ride a really ancient bike, I get to be outside most of the day, and believe me, the look on these poor office people’s faces make me so glad I am not a corprate type of lady nor will I ever be. I prefer it to be exactly the way it is. Me on the Outside. I am only doing fill in work, so hopefully the full timers will have pity on me and take lots of holidays and sickies so I can make some dosh before I head out. The most beautiful thing about it is that I am sure I have a job when I get back in March.. Sweet! I am pretty sure I will be very broke by then.

Yes, India. I am really excited, I have heaps of things to take care of before I leave, renewing travel insurance, malarial meds, visas, travellers checks, smaller pack,passport photos, the list goes on. Good thing I am a champ at organizing travel.

I was starting to feel a little stuck and sad here without any solid plans to leave and it didn’t help that alot of the people I know here went to Burning Man. With my weak American dollars there was no hope of me hanging out in a pub with old men to teach me the fine intricacies of Cricket, I will, I swear, learn the freaking deal with Cricket, someday in India perhaps.

So the tenative plan is to make it to Nepal overland from Delhi, until the coldness hits in the Himalays and I need to retreat. The rest of the time will be spent in India, hopefully in the south where the sun is hot and I can hopefully meet up with some others that I know that are going to be there..

That’s all for now, but I have lots of fun times coming up here in London town and I of course will let you all in on that….. soon!

*hugs*
Jessica



Tags: ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *