BootsnAll Travel Network



HA! HA! tricks on me.

what have i done?!

what have i done?!,
originally uploaded by jkomaromy.

Oh goodness my friends as if life doesn’t make you wonder sometimes as to the great plan in the scheme of things..

Yesterday I headed down to the good old American Embassy (lovely, lovely people those Americans I might add) filled out all the forms, had photos taken, and was ready to shell out the cash to get an emergency replacement passport. As I step up to the counter the woman gets a call from the Tesco I “lost” my wallet at.

Yep, they have it.

and everything is inside, my passport, driver’s license, all the quid safe and sound.

Needless to say I started jumping up and down causing quite a scene in the somber waiting room, If there wasn’t a glass partition I would have kissed the lady.

So the bad news is I missed the ferry, but I think of this as a major message that I wasn’t meant to be on the ferry anyway, I got a ticket to Spain for Friday so all is well.

I am Going Nowhere!!

hot damn diggity,

to celebrate I dyed my hair an obscenely bright red, something I haven’t done in ten years,

should be a pale pink before I am state side again..

Love you all, won’t be blogging again until after Spain.

miss and love you all

jess



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *