BootsnAll Travel Network



Found: one bundle of bliss (me)

Greetings again my lovelies,

I am in a state of complete bliss these days. Funny how sickness can rob you of all the light out of your life for that moment and make everything a complete challenge. Then when unburdened and full again of energy the light comes pouring in and all is good.

I have been following my heart, going when it feels right and staying until I feel fullfilled from a place, it has been good. letting intuition take over for awhile. Lots of my time has been really meditating on life and what I want to become of the next year. Manifesting good thoughts and soaking in this world around me. To be in a place with so much history, and soul has an effect that will never cease to amaze me.

This morning crossing the river, on a short cut.. ended up falling in and swimming with an elephant. Just jumping in when you meant to amble across is sometimes a delightful way to enjoy yet another day in paradise. I am staying here in Hampi for a few more days and then on to Gokarna, a beach with cheap huts on the beach and from what I hear amazing thali, I have more adventures to tell, but internet is crazy expensive and to tell you the real truth sometimes there are better things to do than hang out on the internet all day…..

So with big love I send off,

Om shiva Ray!

jessica



Tags: ,

0 responses to “Found: one bundle of bliss (me)”

  1. momma says:

    How is your health? I worry about you!
    I love and miss you very much.
    Momma

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *