Sand and Tsunamis
Travels between Saudi Arabia and Japan
About Us (3)
Dave in Japan (21)
Futureland (Japan) (9)
News and Other Scary Stuff (19)
Other Travels... (18)
Picture Postings (21)
Rants and Ramblings (15)
The Magical Kingdom (35)
* Home again, home again...
* Strange things as seen through the eye of my phone's camera
* It's Super Fast! Shinkansen!!
* a QUIET house
* My personal ramblings on this new generation of sailors
* Update and Pictures
* Surf's up...but I'm not.
* After School Sumo
* Bon Odori Festival
* It Came, It Blew, It Went Away...All Clear, All is Shipshape
* She's BAAACK!!
* Welcome Thomas Mitchell
* Tourism Visas to be Issued in Saudi Arabia
* Whole Lot of Shakin' Goin' On!
* This Just In...
* This Just In...Women Cause 50% of Traffic Accidents in KSA
* High and Dry
* Guam Pictures
September 29, 2005
It's Super Fast! Shinkansen!!
I had to go up to Morioka for a planning conference with our Japanese counterparts...we got a lot done in a short time, which is good, as I'll be leaving again tomorrow morning for Kyushu for another conference. We stay busy...I like the traveling, of course, and the opportunity to see different parts of Japan, but it's no fun being away from Melody. Just part of our military life, though, so we deal with it.
Some Pictures...I apologize for the quality of some of them...the "bad" ones were taken with my camera phone.
Waiting for the train...
All lined up...
Sunset behind Iwatesan (Mt. Iwate, north of Morioka)...
Iwatesan and Camp Iwate (JGSDF)...
Socializing with our Japanese counterparts...Kampai!
Posted by djf on September 29, 2005 05:01 AM
Category: Futureland (Japan)
Email this page