BootsnAll Travel Network



Koh Lanta has Nintendo Wii!!

Wow look at that two posts in two days!!  Don’t you all get too excited, just thought it best since we will have about 6 days of no posts as we will be on the diving cruise for 5 days!   Anyway the big news is we played the Nintendo Wii for an hour today.  Okay it was just Wii sports, but it was a lot of fun.  Made us really miss our system and hope Jason and Kara are getting some use and fun out of it!  Well I kicked Maryanne’s butt at bowling with my patent run and hop move!  Yes bowling on the Wii is an art form I really excel at.  Can’t say the same for golf!!  Maryanne spanked me like a dog who ate her favorite shoes!  No really it was quite embarassing 🙁  Thankfully I redeemed myself in tennis.  Although this was short lived when Maryanne b#$%h slapped me around the boxing ring! Alright back to the golf, maybe it was remebering my time watching Brandon turn his golfer and purposely hit it as far into any water hazard he could find!  For you that don’t know Brandon is our friends five year old son!  Talk about the master of the Wii, seriously loved to watch this kid play.  Hours of entertainment I tell ya.  Miss ya Brandon!  Luckily we didn’t play to long to get a Wii injury, unlike our good friend Chene who played Wii bowling for about 6 or more hours!  Chene did Rebekah ever let you get a Wii.  It was good to get to play it, especially with all the memories that it brought back!

Oh forgot to mention something from our Visa Run.  On the way back we had stopped for lunch near Ranong, nice little place. The food was okay, but man the tea!  We are used to getting regular lipton tea in restaurants, not this time.  When they brought it out, we thought it was a mistake.  It looked like someone had poured tomato soup into a tea cup, either that or sauce from Tikka Masala!  So with trepidation, I took a sip.  It actually wasn’t half bad, tasted a little sweet and a bit like butternut squash tea.  Since this was a real local restaurant, asking what it was in English was so not going to get us an answer.

We have one more full day here, and we are going to spend part of it looking for somewhere to stay when we come back for New Years.  Although White Flowers Inn is nice, we want to find somewhere right on the beach!  So wish us luck!

Merry Christmas to all!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *