BootsnAll Travel Network



password

lame.

can’t write anymore for the world to see. gotta go underground.

have a great summer. hit me up for a password if you’re into this and not a student of mine.

 



Tags:

7 responses to “password”

  1. Greg Emery says:

    Hi there–

    I came upon your blog while I was searching through various travel blogs and ended up enjoying your writing quite a bit.

    I was hoping you could email me your password so that I could continue to read your entries.
    I’d appreciate it…you can reach me at this address:

    gEmery73@gmail.com

    Thanks!

  2. corey says:

    Sorry this happened. I read, enjoy, and admire your site here, and would love to still follow it. Rest assured I’m not one of your students. “cofgrn -at- yahoo -dot- com”

  3. George says:

    Wow, maybe you are developing quite the following cos. Nice post on gramps. My mother’s father was in the same boat. Fought in North Africa as a medic, probably chasing Rommel’s ass around the desert.

    Don’t know what to say about the strangers that want access to the blog. I hope they’re on the up and up. I’d be very carful at this point.
    -The Wizard

  4. Jen O. says:

    You know my email address. Send me a password, sucka.

  5. Amy O says:

    Ditto.

  6. Neil says:

    Hello.
    I have not checked your blog in sometime and was saddened to find I can no longer access.
    I found your blog through travel blogs associated with Japan. I am teaching in Tokyo.
    I have enjoyed your blog and would love to continue reading. Please email me an access code at albany2tokyoneil@hotmail.com
    Thank you!

  7. Jen O. says:

    If you sent me a pass, I didn’t get it. You’ve got that damn Hotmail address, which my work server often refuses. Try my Gmail: acmestyled[at]gmail.com.

  8. TD says:

    Hi.

    What Jen & Amy O. said.

    dasereht[at]gmail[dot]com

    Thanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *