BootsnAll Travel Network



Pictures of Penang – Georgetown

carlsberg-saying.jpg

Some neat sayings – hopefully, this experience will allow the kids to see things differently about the world and the people that live in it.

mexican-dinner.jpg

Fort Cornwallis and Penang

fort-cornwallis.jpglighthouse.jpg

fort-cornwallis-1.jpg

The home of the richest Chinese Merchant from Penang – came to Penang penniless and developed into largest merchant of Penang.  The home tour was great – explaining the whole concept of architecture and philosphy of fengshui

chinese-merchant-house.jpg

chinese-merchant-archway.jpgchinese-merchant-house2.jpg

Buddhist Temple with Chinese New Year decorations

buddhist-temple-carvings.jpgbuddhist-temple-1.jpgbuddhist-temple-2.jpgbuddhist-temple-lion.jpgbuddhist-temple-night.jpg

Offerings for the deceased

buddhist-temple-offering.jpgmosque-sunset.jpgchurch.jpgom-hotel.jpgom-hotel2.jpgparliment.jpgpenang-street.jpg



Tags:

17,196 responses to “Pictures of Penang – Georgetown”

  1. Embora enfisema não se torne incapacitante até a quinta à oitava década da vida, os déficits ventilatórios podem
    tornar-se clinicamente evidentes décadas antes. http://www.fullwax.com/Activity-Feed/My-Profile/UserId/5413

  2. This blog was… how dߋ yoս say it? Relevant!!
    Fіnally I have fоund sߋmething thаt helped me.
    Kudos!

    Feel free tⲟ visit my weeb page; LG Exotic Auto Transport

  3. You may ask the family doctor about the history of their health.One of the best ways to earn a higher pharmacy technician salary is to ensure that you have already received certification from the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB) or the Institute for the Certification of Pharmacy Technicians (PTCB). If they are certainly not upfront about the discount, ask them. We knew it. ”It’s the longest part of the episode to movie,” Gale states.

  4. I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my
    own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% positive.
    Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Kudos

  5. Raphael says:

    Veгy nice post. I juѕt stumbled upon your blog and wanted to ѕay that I’ve reaⅼly еnjoyed browsing youг blog posts.

    After all I will ƅe subscribing to youг rss feеd and I hope yоu write again soon!

    Also visit my page – Raphael

  6. You can present your message in a lot of distinct forms including articles, blog posts, pdf files, audio files, video as well as power point slide shows. Whatever type of coupon code you need; whether it be zalora coupon code or any other coupon for example, can be easily aquired online. Most website consulting business owners work upwards of 100 hours per week. The genuine humiliation in excess of the complete undervaluing what your self understand is that as an outcome, by yourself may perhaps be undercharging for what by yourself offer you. Hotels are extremely inexpensive there and you can even discover locations, where the price to get a single room is only $15.

  7. Elsie says:

    Hurrah! At last I got a website from where I can genuinely
    get valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.

  8. It’s in point of fact a great and helpful piece of information. I am
    glad that you just shared this helpful info with us.
    Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

  9. rkzimlxv says:

    Pictures of Penang – Georgetown » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia
    arkzimlxv
    [url=http://www.g11e6m929m7ryp13d69t29udsj0em6s4s.org/]urkzimlxv[/url]
    rkzimlxv http://www.g11e6m929m7ryp13d69t29udsj0em6s4s.org/

  10. Con fecha de……………………..formalicé con vuestra entidad la
    Escritura Pública de Préstamo Hipotecario frente al Sr. Notario
    de ………………………….. Aptitud/Doñreclamar gastos hipoteca a bankia …………………..al nº………………de su protocolo, a través
    de el cual su entidad me concedió la garantía con fianza
    hipotecaria por un precio de………………………€ de capital.

  11. What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness
    of precious experience concerning unpredicted emotions.

  12. I am not certain where youu are getting your information, but great topic.
    I needs to soend ome time learning much moree or
    understanding more. Thanks for agnificent info I waas looking
    for this info for my mission.

  13. This outlet is not only interested in making money off you; they’re much more interested in making your shopping have a long resided one. Therefore you’re liberal to pick virtually any movie and also observe it on the internet.Quantity of funds accessible to spend on the excursion ought to be looked into as well.Consider leasing a house rather than buying it outright. By thinking about all of those elements, it will be fairly straightforward to locate the proper location to travel to at any point in time.

  14. The cause that this can be this kind of a fantastic starting stage is it can narrow down the places that have these functions.Brett Cecil was also optioned to TripleA Las Vegas. With just about the exact style amd amount of attributes as Adware Physician, McAfee is proving in direction of be rather aggressive inside of the antiadware enterprise. You could possibly be amazed that just by composing a successful title how many more click through you’ll get.Source Red Sox Among Eight Teams Pursuing DickeyRealGM WiretapThe Mets spent Monday discussing Cy Young winner R.

  15. «Che cos’hai in grembiule?”

  16. After xie feng: wonder goal to prequel player movement less want to win the ball hard
    lebron james shoes

  17. The barca 19 + 17 magic Squad Toronto home back to the enemy
    Nike Huarache

  18. Officer xuan!Chen tao and sichuan team contract before the season continues to battle at the foot of b
    stan smith shoes

  19. Hello steve, I am 12 years outdated and I need to generate profits quick, I need tto make money fast in los angeles 202 ddollars in 2 weeks!

  20. Låna pengar says:

    Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this website regularly, if
    so after that you will definitely take pleasant know-how.

  21. Scotty says:

    Breakfast at lodge. Drive to the North to find the prmitive forest thenvisit
    the black peppers platation at Khu Tuong, sightseeing at phu quoc tours package (Scotty) Quoc nationwide park.

  22. Then you still will have extra time to commit to your enterprise
    and can learn to earn cash on the web and put what you study into observe.

    Take a look at my webpage: online advertising jobs for students

  23. Đối với sinh viên: Bản chính giấy xác
    nhận là sinh viên của nhà trường, bản sao thẻ sinh viên.

    my weblog … du lich da nang hue (storedtheapp.com)

  24. Eve says:

    It’ѕ very easy tto find out any topic on web as compaгed tߋ books, as I found this article at this site.

    My site – relatiohѕhip advicce – Eve

  25. Twitter, for instance, is an excellent instance off how ffirms use the Internet
    to promote your advertising message too customers.

    my site :: making money online

  26. What Exactly Is Internet Content Marketing Specifically?October 8, 2013Author: Joe BurkePosted in MarketingContent will be the heart beat of the internet. So you may have to investigation the location you might be gonna decide on even before taking the trip.Finding Sensible Insider Secrets For Antivirus 2016Fechter Dockstader   Submitted 20140611 03:32:57 While the Web is insightful, it moreover places our specific and private content at high chance.The Southeast Asia will be the proper region for you personally, in situation you do not need to invest significantly, but you would like to possess some fun. The individuals who live and perform right next to your possible house have initiallyhand encounter with the area.
    Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping

  27. This iѕ a topiϲ which is near to my heаrt… Take carᥱ!
    Whеre are your contact detaіls though?

  28. Kredite says:

     Un titulo que vale el esfuerzo de todas formas al final resulta un tanto
    monotono

    Chekea y puedes visita mi web- Kredite

  29. October 23rd: Three Game Templates are introduced: Control Points, Free for All, and Team
    Deathmatch.

  30. website:http://www.currynbajerseyshop.com nba jerseys,nba jersey store,nba store

  31. Teammates opponents recognition yi performance: has the power to gain a foothold
    new balance shoes

  32. Curry Shoes says:

    NBA: king VS clippers video broadcast
    Curry Shoes

  33. Sammie says:

    I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles
    or weblog posts on this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo
    I at last stumbled upon this website. Studying this info So i’m glad to show that I’ve a
    very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what
    I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to don’t omit this web site and provides it a glance on a
    constant basis.

    my web-site: real estate course – Sammie

  34. But in case you have to down load videos you have variable ways for that. But in case you have to down load videos you have variable ways for that. The genuine humiliation in excess of the complete undervaluing what your self understand is that as an outcome, by yourself may perhaps be undercharging for what by yourself offer you.230 with 8 doubles, 2 triples, 2 homers and 22 runs scored in 96 games combined. Those are recognized towards be the highest frequent viruses partially considering that of the attractiveness of Options for which macros are composed.

  35. Pictures of Penang – Georgetown » TravelBlog Archive » Tahoe Johnson’s Journey to Southeast Asia

  36. Ato ilícito é, desta forma, a ação ou preterição
    culposa com a qual se infringe, direta e também urgentemente, um preceito jurídico do direito privado, causando-se dano a outrem. http://www.gamunu.info/forum/index.php?a=member&m=2907990

  37. Hey there I am so thrilled I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I
    was looking on Google for something else, Anyways
    I am here now and would just like to say cheers
    for a tremendous post and a all round interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it
    and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
    to read much more, Please do keep up the superb b.

  38. Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I may return once again since i have saved
    as a favorite it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may
    you be rich and continue to guide other people.

  39. It’s a shame you don’t have a donate button! I’d certainly donate
    to this brilliant blog! I guess for now i’ll settle for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to fresh updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

  40. baby alarm says:

    Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on sites I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It will always be useful to read articles from other
    writers and use a little something from other sites.

  41. Formal training can be as short as 6 months and as long as 2 years.So soon after looking over this article, it is quite basic to determine that you have strategies which can be used that may help easily simplify the process of purchasing car insurance. “And I hope in the future to realise it, because I’d like to win a World Cup with Italy. Even yoga or meditation classes are a great investment into your business by calming your mind and helping you focus on the goal at hand.Haren Guarantees $105M Option For 2015 – RealGM WiretapWith six innings pitched on Monday night, Dan Haren reached 180 innings on the season, which guaranteed a $10 million option for next season.
    Wholesale Jerseys

  42. Move your cursor over an appealing pin and click on the “Pin it” button. Click within the text box labeled
    “About” to go into a brief biography.

    http://www.pinterest.com login

  43. whoah this blog is excellent i like studying your articles.
    Stay up the great work! You already know, lots of people are hunting round for this info, you
    could aid them greatly.

  44. Plᥱase rate the app oon iTunes and the Android Market, and help ʏour
    Ravens application climb еᴠen highеr on the charts!

  45. sex toys says:

    Ahaa, its fastidious dialogue concerning this paragraph here at
    this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at
    this place.

  46. It’s awesome in favor of me to have a site, which is helpful in favor of my experience.
    thanks admin

  47. A fast search on reveeals the primary firm on the earth for internet marketing ninjas glassdoor advertising
    and arketing outcomes iss Becks’ company, carefully followed by Roob James of Rob
    James marketing.

  48. No one however those will help who be aware of business. .”He’s already got a place in the cul de sac,” Uggla said. More than 8% of our daily calories should not be from hydrogenated or saturated fat..
    Wholesale NFL Jerseys

  49. Use Catchy Samples – Using samples is very common these
    days when it comes to beat making.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *