BootsnAll Travel Network



Jan 22-26 Langkawi Island

langkawi-island.jpgholiday-villa-sunset.jpg

Josh trying ski tricks into water pools – beach – pool – location of our upscalse hotel – other activity,etc picts

water-wells-josh-japan-grab.jpgwater-wells-josh-cork.jpgholiday-villa-beach2.jpgholiday-villa-pool-family.jpgholiday-villa-view.jpgholiday-villa-room-overlook.jpgbeach-lying-star-gazing.jpglunch-break-josh-chilling.jpgstuffed-fish.jpgmeal-dom-yum-soup.jpgjet-ski-nat-anni.jpgtasha-chilling.jpgmini-car.jpgmotor-bike.jpglandrover.jpg – Range Rover like Dads – a little newer for the Bro’s

This Island is off the northwest coast of Malaysia – just north of Penang.  It is considered one of the premier vacation spots for Malaysian nationals, but also European and S.E.Asian tourists.  This was going to be our first “real” sandy beach location (Tioman Isand was during monsoon season, so not at its best).  We opted to go more upscale for a couple of nights at a resort that had a pool – give the kids a break from the heat and humidity of sightseeing in big cities.    Holiday Villa was our “splurge” and everyone needed the respite just to hang out at a pool – especially the kids – and to be in a “real room” with a bathroom that was more western and actually had a shower area with a curtain so one was not constantly walking into a wet bathroom.  We happened to be going right around Chinese New Year so all the prices were inflated and we had a hard time finding just a room for the other two nights we were going to be there.  Activities:  renting motor bikes and a very small car (no taller than Annika) to see the sights of the island- you have to drive on the left – took a while to figure out shifting and control pannels – ie turn signal in the US would make he windshield wipers go; Tim renting a motor bike and finding a golf course on the other side of the island; renting a jet ski (Josh was in heaven driving it himself and hitting every wave trying to catch “air” – a true free ride skier); swimming at a series of stream pools  that could have been in Tahoe!; eating out late at candlelit tables set right out on the beach; playing night beach soccer, lying on the beach staring up at the stars; market shopping- girls obviously liked that.  The beach was pretty, but the water was not good for swimming – lots of small jelly fish – so even here, we were hot! A highlight was to ride a cable car to the top of the mountain. The pictures don’t do justice to the steepness of the grade – the worst was going over the edge when coming down.  It was a marvel in engineering, especially at the top where a steel bridge suspended on cables crossed a steep gorge.

 Next Stop will be the Andman Sea – southern Islands of Thailand – Ko Lipe, Ko Bulon, Ko Hai



Tags:

5,887 responses to “Jan 22-26 Langkawi Island”

  1. ponjos says:

    ponjosones.com

    The rating of the largest online casinos is an high-minded SUPERIOR 10 compiled during players and for the treatment of players. Sign in and settle upon your trusted casino perfect intermittently!
    ponjosones.com

  2. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this
    website. It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s difficult to
    get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal.
    I must say that you’ve done a awesome job with this.
    Also, the blog loads very fast for me on Safari.
    Excellent Blog!

    My blog: how many days until december 17

  3. Very nice blog post. I certainly appreciate this
    site. Keep writing! Earn CAKE through yield farming or win it in the Lottery Win millions in prizes

  4. ponjos says:

    ponjosones

    The rating of the foremost online casinos is an ethical SUPERIOR 10 compiled during players and for players. Sign in and settle upon your trusted casino right now!
    ponjosones com

  5. Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular article!
    It is the little changes that will make the largest changes.

    Thanks for sharing! then stake it in Syrup Pools to earn more tokens! Win millions in prizes

  6. Ozabnc says:

    purchase temovate buspirone 5mg us purchase cordarone pill

  7. njosones says:

    onjosonescom

    Лучшие онлайн толпа — это эти, в каких вы в силах устойчиво и честно играть в течение самые пользующийся славой выступления на всамделишные деньги.
    onjosones.com

  8. njosones says:

    onjosones.com

    Лучшие онлайн толпа — это те, в течение каковых ваша милость в силах безопасно (а) также честно резать в течение наиболее популярные игры на реальные деньги.
    onjosones.com

  9. Dgwikj says:

    order digoxin 250 mg generic order digoxin 250mg generic order molnunat 200mg sale

  10. vulkanveg says:

    vulkan-vegas-casino-rocom

    Vulkan is the stiff casino of Romania, which is pledged in licensed activities.
    vulkan-vegas-casino-rocom

  11. SaxWoona says:

    how to write a good essay introduction college essay that worked how to write a thesis statement for an essay examples

  12. Ascelf says:

    help me edit my essay for free introductions for research papers how i help my mother at home essay

  13. Hmkpta says:

    purchase temovate sale buy clobetasol generic order cordarone 100mg online

  14. BradleyCok says:

    п»їMedicament prescribing information. Some are medicines that help people when doctors prescribe.
    sildenafil 20 mg brand name
    Get here. Comprehensive side effect and adverse reaction information.

  15. Charlesvof says:

    Medicament prescribing information. Medicament prescribing information.
    cheap viagra from india
    Best and news about drug. Everything information about medication.

  16. Tgiuyr says:

    order digoxin 250mg sale lanoxin 250mg uk molnunat over the counter

  17. WhatsApp Business is actually an excellent way to associate with clients, yet you may not know exactly how to use it. This blog is going to show you just how to make use of WhatsApp Business as well as why it is actually a fundamental part of your digital advertising method, https://www.themoviedb.org/u/camerondfcampos.

  18. azicasint says:

    world-casino-az space

    А при стремлению ввезти депозит в течение Melbet – шуршики попадаются сверху счет фирмы 1хбет.
    world-casino-az

  19. algoko says:

    algorithms-aviator-game-pl.space

    Outstrip 10 online casinos in the world. Better casinos are gambling sites that already contain hundreds of thousands of players.
    algorithms-aviator-game-pl.space

  20. BradleyCok says:

    Generic Name. Get here.
    https://viagrapillsild.online/# get viagra prescription online
    Comprehensive side effect and adverse reaction information. drug information and news for professionals and consumers.

  21. Charlesvof says:

    What side effects can this medication cause? Top 100 Searched Drugs.
    200mg sildenafil soft gel capsule
    Medscape Drugs & Diseases. Generic Name.

  22. CarRes says:

    Another clarification quality of ordinary counsel is to put an end to organized and keep your space tidy. This can resist reduce emphasize and proliferate productivity. At length, don’t be on edge to аск for eschew or delegate tasks when necessary. Bitly http://bit.ly/3EJc17k – Click here!..

  23. WhatsApp Business is an excellent means to get in touch with customers, but you could not know exactly how to utilize it. This blogging site will certainly teach you exactly how to use WhatsApp Business as well as why it is actually an integral part of your digital advertising and marketing approach, https://at.tumblr.com/benjaminaguirre/descargar-whatsapp-gb-2023-apk-gratis/caxnw4dt4auc.

  24. Juuatr says:

    cheap amoxil generic buy stromectol online cheap ivermectin 12mg over the counter

  25. BradleyCok says:

    safe and effective drugs are available. Some are medicines that help people when doctors prescribe.
    how to get sildenafil online
    Get warning information here. Generic Name.

  26. azicasint says:

    world-casino-az

    ЧТО-ЧТО у попытке впереть евродоллар в течение Melbet – шуршики попадаться на глаза на счет общества 1хбет.
    https://world-casino-az.space

  27. WillisBup says:

    Learn about the side effects, dosages, and interactions. Generic Name.
    tadalafil online no prescription
    All trends of medicament. Comprehensive side effect and adverse reaction information.

  28. MichaelStaip says:

    vavada kasyno

    Fit to the accredited website or working mirror of Vawada Casino online. Select “Register”. Discharge out of order the built – email discourse and password.
    vavada kasyno

  29. RobertToump says:

    Best and news about drug. Read information now.
    https://tadalafil1st.com/# tadalafil 100mg online
    Best and news about drug. Commonly Used Drugs Charts.

  30. MichaelStaip says:

    vavada-casino-reviews-pl space

    Fit to the official website or working reproduction of Vawada Casino online. Distinguish “Reflect”. Top up out of order the built – email discourse and password.
    https://vavada-casino-reviews-pl.space

  31. Teiiby says:

    coreg without prescription cost ditropan 5mg order amitriptyline online

  32. หนังออนไลน์พากย์ไทยเต็มเรื่อง says:

    exciting Just read this article for the first time Thank you for sharing. Thank you. หนังใหม่2023เต็มเรื่อง พากย์ไทยชนโรง

  33. Arbfro says:

    oral amoxil stromectol 6mg pills ivermectin tablet

  34. Magnificent web site. Lots of useful info here.카지노사이트 I’m sending it to several friends ans also sharing in delicious.
    And naturally, thanks for your effort!

  35. Uuwsaa says:

    alendronate 35mg drug alendronate 35mg uk ibuprofen 600mg tablet

  36. Qreywj says:

    dapoxetine 90mg us motilium price purchase motilium generic

  37. WillisBup says:

    safe and effective drugs are available. What side effects can this medication cause?
    cialis and dapoxetine
    Top 100 Searched Drugs. earch our drug database.

  38. RobertToump says:

    Cautions. Read information now.
    which one is better viagra cialis or laverta
    Everything about medicine. Read information now.

  39. What’s up to every one, since I am truly eager of reading this webpage’s post to
    be updated daily. It includes good information.

  40. Kzagtw says:

    order fosamax 70mg online order motrin 400mg generic oral ibuprofen 400mg

  41. Qjqjsd says:

    priligy cost buy avana 200mg pill motilium oral

  42. Albertpheby says:

    Comprehensive side effect and adverse reaction information. Get here.
    tadalafil
    Top 100 Searched Drugs. Cautions.

  43. Rpnmrr says:

    order nortriptyline for sale brand paracetamol 500mg paroxetine cost

  44. Do not make bets also huge ffor your obtainable bankroll, and
    do not improve bet when losing.

    Also visit my web page; https://casino79.in

  45. Bwdsan says:

    indomethacin 75mg us indocin 75mg canada order cenforce for sale

  46. หนังออนไลน์พากย์ไทยเต็มเรื่อง says:

    exciting. Just read this article for the first time. thanks for sharing thanks หนังใหม่2023เต็มเรื่อง พากย์ไทยชนโรง

  47. WillisBup says:

    Drug information. Long-Term Effects.
    https://tadalafil1st.online/# cialis overnight delivery
    Top 100 Searched Drugs. Get here.

  48. RobertToump says:

    Definitive journal of drugs and therapeutics. Actual trends of drug.
    tadalafil 20mg canada
    Read information now. Top 100 Searched Drugs.

  49. It’s awesome for me to have a site, which is useful in favor of my
    know-how. thanks admin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *