BootsnAll Travel Network



1 week til we’re out of our house

I’m still just testing how to do this blog. In exactly one week, we will be moving out of our house so our vacation renters can come in, and moving to our temporary housing here in Tahoe til we leave on the 19th. The countdown has begun!



Tags:

6,262 responses to “1 week til we’re out of our house”

  1. Uxznec says:

    order rybelsus 14mg generic – oral rybelsus 14 mg buy desmopressin generic

  2. Xilyep says:

    buy generic semaglutide for sale – semaglutide 14mg price buy DDAVP generic

  3. Qwlrme says:

    brand nizoral 200mg – butenafine canada buy itraconazole generic

  4. Ginmsy says:

    order nizoral without prescription – butenafine over the counter purchase sporanox for sale

  5. Bxvcji says:

    generic famvir 250mg – buy famciclovir 500mg without prescription order generic valaciclovir 500mg

  6. Ijgnbn says:

    where can i buy lanoxin – furosemide sale buy lasix

  7. ScottIders says:

    Understanding the complex world of chronometers
    Understanding COSC Certification and Its Importance in Watchmaking
    COSC Validation and its Stringent Criteria
    COSC, or the Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres, is the official Swiss testing agency that verifies the accuracy and precision of wristwatches. COSC accreditation is a mark of quality craftsmanship and reliability in chronometry. Not all timepiece brands follow COSC accreditation, such as Hublot, which instead sticks to its own stringent standards with movements like the UNICO calibre, achieving similar precision.

    The Science of Precision Timekeeping
    The core system of a mechanized timepiece involves the mainspring, which delivers energy as it unwinds. This system, however, can be vulnerable to external factors that may influence its precision. COSC-accredited movements undergo demanding testing—over 15 days in various circumstances (5 positions, 3 temperatures)—to ensure their resilience and reliability. The tests measure:

    Average daily rate accuracy between -4 and +6 secs.
    Mean variation, maximum variation levels, and effects of thermal variations.
    Why COSC Validation Matters
    For watch fans and connoisseurs, a COSC-certified timepiece isn’t just a item of tech but a demonstration to enduring excellence and precision. It symbolizes a timepiece that:

    Presents excellent dependability and accuracy.
    Provides assurance of quality across the entire design of the watch.
    Is apt to retain its worth more efficiently, making it a smart investment.
    Popular Timepiece Brands
    Several renowned brands prioritize COSC validation for their timepieces, including Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Longines, among others. Longines, for instance, presents collections like the Record and Spirit, which showcase COSC-certified movements equipped with advanced substances like silicone equilibrium springs to improve resilience and performance.

    Historic Context and the Evolution of Chronometers
    The notion of the timepiece dates back to the need for precise timekeeping for navigational at sea, highlighted by John Harrison’s work in the 18th cent. Since the official establishment of COSC in 1973, the validation has become a standard for judging the accuracy of high-end watches, maintaining a tradition of excellence in horology.

    Conclusion
    Owning a COSC-validated timepiece is more than an aesthetic choice; it’s a commitment to quality and precision. For those valuing accuracy above all, the COSC accreditation offers tranquility of thoughts, ensuring that each certified timepiece will operate reliably under various conditions. Whether for personal satisfaction or as an investment decision, COSC-certified timepieces distinguish themselves in the world of horology, maintaining on a tradition of careful chronometry.

  8. ScottIders says:

    Understanding COSC Accreditation and Its Importance in Watchmaking
    COSC Validation and its Rigorous Standards
    Controle Officiel Suisse des Chronometres, or the Official Swiss Chronometer Testing Agency, is the authorized Switzerland testing agency that verifies the accuracy and accuracy of timepieces. COSC accreditation is a sign of quality craftsmanship and reliability in chronometry. Not all watch brands seek COSC validation, such as Hublot, which instead sticks to its proprietary stringent standards with movements like the UNICO calibre, attaining similar precision.

    The Science of Exact Chronometry
    The central system of a mechanical timepiece involves the spring, which supplies power as it loosens. This mechanism, however, can be vulnerable to external factors that may affect its precision. COSC-validated movements undergo demanding testing—over 15 days in various conditions (5 positions, 3 temperatures)—to ensure their resilience and dependability. The tests measure:

    Average daily rate precision between -4 and +6 secs.
    Mean variation, peak variation levels, and effects of temperature changes.
    Why COSC Certification Matters
    For watch fans and connoisseurs, a COSC-accredited timepiece isn’t just a piece of technology but a testament to enduring excellence and accuracy. It symbolizes a timepiece that:

    Offers excellent dependability and accuracy.
    Provides guarantee of quality across the complete design of the watch.
    Is apt to maintain its worth more efficiently, making it a sound choice.
    Well-known Timepiece Manufacturers
    Several well-known manufacturers prioritize COSC validation for their watches, including Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Longines, among others. Longines, for instance, offers collections like the Archive and Soul, which showcase COSC-validated mechanisms equipped with advanced substances like silicon balance springs to boost durability and efficiency.

    Historic Context and the Development of Chronometers
    The concept of the timepiece dates back to the requirement for exact chronometry for navigation at sea, highlighted by John Harrison’s work in the 18th cent. Since the formal establishment of COSC in 1973, the accreditation has become a yardstick for evaluating the precision of high-end timepieces, maintaining a legacy of superiority in watchmaking.

    Conclusion
    Owning a COSC-validated watch is more than an aesthetic selection; it’s a dedication to excellence and precision. For those appreciating accuracy above all, the COSC accreditation provides peace of mind, guaranteeing that each validated watch will function reliably under various circumstances. Whether for personal contentment or as an investment decision, COSC-validated watches distinguish themselves in the world of horology, carrying on a legacy of meticulous chronometry.

  9. Kqnbkl says:

    lanoxin 250mg uk – lasix 40mg pills order furosemide 40mg pills

  10. Stoorry says:

    Can I order prescription refills online kamagra reviews?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *