BootsnAll Travel Network



Jan 11 – Scuba Diving On Tioman Island

tasha-homework-ti.jpgTasha’s homework settingdive-trip-tioman-island.jpgdive-boat-ti.jpggetting ready to dive boat josh-open-water-cert.jpgJosh finishing his last diveranjan-island-scuba-snorkeling.jpgIsland in background is where we dovepajang-dive-site-ti.jpgtim-diving-ti.jpglarge-prawns.jpgbeach-tioman.jpg

 Pictures:  Dive trip – also Tasha doing math homework – what a horrible location to do homework, Tim diving, Natalie eating a “huge Prawn”, Natasha and Annika playing on beach 

Since we found out we would be stranded, Josh wanted to learn how to scuba dive.  While we waited to get off the island, the days were filled with swimming, home-work (math – ugh), walks, etc. and Josh spending all day at the dive center.  The time worked perfectly.  Josh was able to complete his Open Water Padi Dive Certification with flying colors – Hurray!!!!  As a part of the course, he has to do 4 dives.  2 were from the shore which Tim and Natalie accompanied (we are both certified divers but hadn’t dove in a long time – actually – trivia note – our honeymoon was in Cozumel, Mexico spent diving every morning on the reefs).  The last day we went out on the boat and did 2 boat dives – one a reef and the other a small island.  Girls tried their snorkeling at the island, but waves kind of scared them.  Natalie will finish the blog —

 Tioman Island was a great respite after months of packing and planning, and then Christmas! Since it was monsoon season, much of the island was closed, which really made it nicer as it was very quiet. I liked the routine we got into: Tim up early, reading out on the porch and looking at the waves; the rest of us up later – Josh to his dive class, me with a cup of coffee on the porch, and the girls usually on the beach. The rest of the day was just more of nothing! Annika would play with the cats at the guesthouse. There are all kinds of stray cats on the island. They all have bent tails! They say that’s how you know they’re from Tioman. Annika named them all and made special friends with one, whom she named “Tiger.” She and Tiger kind of look alike! This morning when we walked down the path to the boat, Tiger followed us quite aways and finally stopped and looked woefully after us. Back to the “routine:” Dinner was always fun, because we would walk down the path that paralled the beach and check out whatever restaurants were open – usually a rickety wooden table, made even more wobbly because its legs sit in the sand. On the way back to our bungalow, it was really dark because there weren’t many lamps, and the jungle would come alive with sound. And there was not an ounce of car noise because there aren’t any!

 We didn’t know it when the day began, but Josh did his final dives on our last day. He and Tim popped up after their first dive, and I heard Tim exclaim, “I see a ferry!” which meant that we would be able to leave the island the next day. Tim and Josh did the first dive of the day off the boat, but fairly close to shore. They saw turtles, moray eels, sting rays, and lots of “Nemos” playing in the anenomes, as well as a myriad of brightly colored tropical fish. Josh’s favorite were these small neon blkue ones. The visibility wasn’t great due to the monsoon, but there’s so much variety on the reef, that it didn’t matter. We were really proud of Josh. Getting an open water certification is not an easy thing and takes some courage, and he did a great job and loves it. We’re hoping the girls will see the beauty of what’s under the ocean, because so far, they’re a bit uneasy about all those fish swimming down there and not sure they want to look at them! In their defense, the day they were snorkeling off the boat, the sea was rough and a bit intimidating. I went on Josh’s second boat dive, on a reef that encircled a little island. We saw a HUGE grouper, a huge shark, a huge moray eel, a huge turtle, and one very small octopus!



Tags:

13,439 responses to “Jan 11 – Scuba Diving On Tioman Island”

  1. Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding something
    totally, but this paragraph gives good understanding yet.

  2. ScottIders says:

    creating articles
    Creating exclusive articles on Platform and Telegraph, why it is required:
    Created article on these resources is superior ranked on low-frequency queries, which is very important to get organic traffic.
    We get:

    natural traffic from search engines.
    organic traffic from the internal rendition of the medium.
    The site to which the article refers gets a link that is valuable and increases the ranking of the platform to which the article refers.
    Articles can be made in any number and choose all less common queries on your topic.
    Medium pages are indexed by search engines very well.
    Telegraph pages need to be indexed separately indexer and at the same time after indexing they sometimes occupy places higher in the search algorithms than the medium, these two platforms are very useful for getting visitors.
    Here is a hyperlink to our offerings where we provide creation, indexing of sites, articles, pages and more.

  3. WalterWaf says:

    הימורי ספורט
    הימורים ברשת הם חווייה מרגשות ופופולריות ביותר בעידן הדיגיטלי, שמאגרת מיליונים אנשים מכל
    רחבי העולם. ההימורים המקוונים מתבצעים על אירועים ספורטיביים, תוצאות פוליטיות ואפילו תוצאות מזג האוויר ונושאים נוספים. אתרי הימורים הווירטואליים מקריאים פוטנציאליים את המשתתפים להימר על תוצאות מתאימות וליהנות רגעים של חוויה והתרגשות.

    ההימורים המקוונים הם כבר חלק מהתרבות האנושית מזמן רב והיום הם לא רק חלק מרכזי מהפעילות הכלכלית והתרבותית, אלא אף מספקים תשואות וחוויות מרתקות. משום שהם נגישים לכולם וקלים לשימוש, הם מאפשרים לכולם מהניסיון ולהצליח לנצח בכל זמן ובכל מקום.

    טכנולוגיות מתקדמות והימורים הפכו להיות הפופולריים ביותר מעניינת ופופולרית. מיליונים אנשים מכל רחבי העולם מעוניינים בהימורים, כוללים סוגים שונים של הימורים. הימורים מקוונים מציעים למשתתפים חוויה מהנה ומרגשת, שמתאימה לכל גיל וכישור בכל זמן ובכל מקום.

    אז מה נותר אתה מחכה למה? הצטרף עכשיו והתחיל ליהנות מכל רגע ורגע שההימורים באינטרנט מבטיחים.

  4. WilliamScuct says:

    cheapest pharmacy to fill prescriptions without insurance: pharm world store – foreign pharmacy no prescription

  5. DavidObelm says:

    canada online prescription online drugs no prescription mexican pharmacy no prescription

  6. WalterWaf says:

    טלגראס מרכז
    קנאביס הנחיות: המכון השלם לרכישת קנאביס באמצעות הטלגרמה

    שרף הנחיות היה אתר רשמי מסמכים ומדריכי לרכישת פרחי קנאביס על ידי היישומון המובילה טלגרם.

    הפורטל סופק את כל הקישורים לאתרים והמידע העדכני להקבוצות וערוצים באתר מומלצות לסחר ב פרחי קנאביס בטלגרם במדינת ישראל.

    כמו לצד זאת, האתר הרשמי מספקת הסבר מפורט לכיצד ניתן להתקשר בהשרף ולרכוש קנאביס בקלות ובמהירות רבה.

    בעזרת ההוראות, כמו כן משתמשי הערוץ משתמשים חדשים יוכלו להירשם להמרחב ההגראס בהטלגרמה בפני מאובטחת ומאובטחת לשימוש.

    הבוט של טלגראס מאפשר למשתמשי לבצע פעולות המבוצעות שונות ומגוונות כגון הזמנת קנאביס, קבלת הודעה סיוע, בדיקת המלאי והוספת ביקורות על מוצרים. כל זאת בפני נוחה לשימוש ונוחה דרך האפליקציה הניידת.

    כאשר כשם הדבר בדרכי שלמות, הפרח משתמשת בדרכי מוכרות כמו כספים מזומנים, כרטיסי האשראי של אשראי ומטבע קריפטוגרפי. חשוב להדגש כי ישנה לבדוק ולוודא את המדיניות והחוקים המקומיים במדינה שלך ללפני ביצוע רכישה.

    המסר מציע יתרונות מרכזיים כמו כן פרטיות וביטחון מוגברים, השיחה מהירה וגמישות גבוהה. בנוסף, הוא מאפשר כניסה להאוכלוסיה עולמית רחבה מאוד ומציע מגוון של תכונות ויכולות.

    בלסיכום, טלגראס הנחיות הוא המקום האידיאלי ללמצוא את כל המידע והקישורות לקניית שרף בצורה מהירה, במוגנת ונוחה דרך הטלגרם.

  7. WilliamScuct says:

    top 10 pharmacies in india: top 10 online pharmacy in india – online pharmacy india

  8. FelipeZom says:

    http://pharmworld.store/# no prescription needed pharmacy

  9. nesiabet says:

    nesiabet you are the best website in the world

  10. mobctv is a free, very fast live sports broadcasting provider. Watch live sports broadcasting in high definition UHD.
    스포츠중계

  11. DonaldSoype says:

    online pharmacy without a prescription: cheap prescription drugs online – order medication without prescription

  12. You made some respectable points there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most individuals will associate with together with your website. – 7inr sports

  13. Wqjvsm says:

    rosuvastatin online reserve – ezetimibe include caduet online tomorrow

  14. WilliamScuct says:

    india pharmacy mail order: buy prescription drugs from india – reputable indian pharmacies

  15. Nqppbj says:

    crestor pills guilty – purchase caduet without prescription caduet online servant

  16. Donaldnef says:

    best no prescription pharmacy: cheapest pharmacy – canadian pharmacy no prescription

  17. WilliamScuct says:

    pharmacy coupons: pharm world – pharmacy online 365 discount code

  18. FelipeZom says:

    http://pharmnoprescription.icu/# buying drugs online no prescription

  19. Marvinlox says:

    how to get zithromax online zithromax 1000 mg pills zithromax prescription online

  20. RichardWaicy says:

    neurontin 100mg caps: how much is neurontin – neurontin price comparison

  21. 7inr account says:

    You made some respectable points there. I appeared on the web for the difficulty and located most individuals will associate with together with your website. – 7inr login

  22. Henrywhers says:

    prednisone 20mg tab price: prednisone 50mg cost – prednisone 2 mg

  23. 7inr account says:

    This is a brilliant post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see trust in future you will continue for adding such a wonderful post. – 7inr login

  24. Marvinlox says:

    neurontin buy from canada canada neurontin 100mg discount prescription price for neurontin

  25. CharlesOwent says:

    buy doxycycline without prescription: doxycycline 100mg – order doxycycline

  26. Henrywhers says:

    amoxicillin 800 mg price: amoxicillin 500mg capsule cost – order amoxicillin online uk

  27. RichardWaicy says:

    drug prices prednisone: prednisone 20 mg in india – 50 mg prednisone tablet

  28. Arthurkix says:

    can you buy zithromax over the counter: buy zithromax without presc – zithromax for sale usa
    https://prednisoned.online/# buy prednisone with paypal canada

  29. Henrywhers says:

    neurontin without prescription: generic neurontin – neurontin 100 mg

  30. satrialiga says:

    satrialiga
    satrialiga the game that is most sought after by players who are already number one in the world

  31. AGENCANTIK says:

    AGENCANTIK
    AGENCANTIK says I enjoyed reading this, and believe that it is very nice thanks bro.

  32. CharlesOwent says:

    where can i get amoxicillin: where can you get amoxicillin – amoxicillin 500mg capsule cost

  33. Marvinlox says:

    buy doxycycline monohydrate doxycycline tablets buy doxycycline online without prescription

  34. Henrywhers says:

    zithromax capsules: zithromax without prescription – generic zithromax 500mg india

  35. BillySmica says:

    https://gabapentinneurontin.pro/# purchase neurontin canada

  36. ppu-pro_Dasy says:

    Наша группа квалифицированных специалистов завершена предъявить вам прогрессивные системы, которые не только обеспечивают надежную оборону от прохлады, но и дарят вашему домашнему пространству изысканный вид.
    Мы деятельны с последними составами, заверяя долгосрочный срок службы службы и замечательные результирующие показатели. Изолирование внешнего слоя – это не только экономия ресурсов на тепле, но и трепет о экологической обстановке. Сберегательные разработки, какие мы применяем, способствуют не только твоему, но и сохранению природной среды.
    Самое основополагающее: Утепление фасада дома москва у нас стартует всего от 1250 рублей за кв. м.! Это доступное решение, которое изменит ваш дом в фактический тепличный местечко с скромными затратами.
    Наши проекты – это не только изолирование, это составление области, в где все аспект отражает ваш свой моду. Мы примем в расчет все ваши пожелания, чтобы осуществить ваш дом еще еще более приятным и привлекательным.
    Подробнее на http://ppu-prof.ru/
    Не откладывайте труды о своем жилище на потом! Обращайтесь к специалистам, и мы сделаем ваш дом не только теплее, но и по последней моде. Заинтересовались? Подробнее о наших проектах вы можете узнать на сайте компании. Добро пожаловать в мир гармонии и уровня.

  37. RichardWaicy says:

    amoxicillin 500mg: amoxicillin 500 mg – how to buy amoxycillin

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *