BootsnAll Travel Network



Jan 11 – Scuba Diving On Tioman Island

tasha-homework-ti.jpgTasha’s homework settingdive-trip-tioman-island.jpgdive-boat-ti.jpggetting ready to dive boat josh-open-water-cert.jpgJosh finishing his last diveranjan-island-scuba-snorkeling.jpgIsland in background is where we dovepajang-dive-site-ti.jpgtim-diving-ti.jpglarge-prawns.jpgbeach-tioman.jpg

 Pictures:  Dive trip – also Tasha doing math homework – what a horrible location to do homework, Tim diving, Natalie eating a “huge Prawn”, Natasha and Annika playing on beach 

Since we found out we would be stranded, Josh wanted to learn how to scuba dive.  While we waited to get off the island, the days were filled with swimming, home-work (math – ugh), walks, etc. and Josh spending all day at the dive center.  The time worked perfectly.  Josh was able to complete his Open Water Padi Dive Certification with flying colors – Hurray!!!!  As a part of the course, he has to do 4 dives.  2 were from the shore which Tim and Natalie accompanied (we are both certified divers but hadn’t dove in a long time – actually – trivia note – our honeymoon was in Cozumel, Mexico spent diving every morning on the reefs).  The last day we went out on the boat and did 2 boat dives – one a reef and the other a small island.  Girls tried their snorkeling at the island, but waves kind of scared them.  Natalie will finish the blog —

 Tioman Island was a great respite after months of packing and planning, and then Christmas! Since it was monsoon season, much of the island was closed, which really made it nicer as it was very quiet. I liked the routine we got into: Tim up early, reading out on the porch and looking at the waves; the rest of us up later – Josh to his dive class, me with a cup of coffee on the porch, and the girls usually on the beach. The rest of the day was just more of nothing! Annika would play with the cats at the guesthouse. There are all kinds of stray cats on the island. They all have bent tails! They say that’s how you know they’re from Tioman. Annika named them all and made special friends with one, whom she named “Tiger.” She and Tiger kind of look alike! This morning when we walked down the path to the boat, Tiger followed us quite aways and finally stopped and looked woefully after us. Back to the “routine:” Dinner was always fun, because we would walk down the path that paralled the beach and check out whatever restaurants were open – usually a rickety wooden table, made even more wobbly because its legs sit in the sand. On the way back to our bungalow, it was really dark because there weren’t many lamps, and the jungle would come alive with sound. And there was not an ounce of car noise because there aren’t any!

 We didn’t know it when the day began, but Josh did his final dives on our last day. He and Tim popped up after their first dive, and I heard Tim exclaim, “I see a ferry!” which meant that we would be able to leave the island the next day. Tim and Josh did the first dive of the day off the boat, but fairly close to shore. They saw turtles, moray eels, sting rays, and lots of “Nemos” playing in the anenomes, as well as a myriad of brightly colored tropical fish. Josh’s favorite were these small neon blkue ones. The visibility wasn’t great due to the monsoon, but there’s so much variety on the reef, that it didn’t matter. We were really proud of Josh. Getting an open water certification is not an easy thing and takes some courage, and he did a great job and loves it. We’re hoping the girls will see the beauty of what’s under the ocean, because so far, they’re a bit uneasy about all those fish swimming down there and not sure they want to look at them! In their defense, the day they were snorkeling off the boat, the sea was rough and a bit intimidating. I went on Josh’s second boat dive, on a reef that encircled a little island. We saw a HUGE grouper, a huge shark, a huge moray eel, a huge turtle, and one very small octopus!



Tags:

13,388 responses to “Jan 11 – Scuba Diving On Tioman Island”

  1. Elmerwep says:

    Levitra 10 mg buy online Levitra 20 mg for sale Buy generic Levitra online

  2. It’s awesome designed for me to have a web site, which is valuable in support of my
    know-how. thanks admin

  3. ScottIders says:

    Проверка USDT в нетронутость: Каким образом сохранить свои электронные финансы

    Все больше пользователей обращают внимание для безопасность их криптовалютных активов. Ежедневно шарлатаны изобретают новые схемы кражи цифровых денег, и собственники криптовалюты являются страдающими своих интриг. Один из техник обеспечения безопасности становится проверка кошельков в наличие нелегальных средств.

    С какой целью это потребуется?
    Преимущественно, чтобы защитить личные финансы от мошенников и украденных монет. Многие инвесторы сталкиваются с риском потери своих средств вследствие мошеннических схем или хищений. Проверка кошельков помогает выявить подозрительные транзакции или предотвратить возможные потери.

    Что мы предлагаем?
    Наша компания предлагаем услугу проверки цифровых кошельков а также операций для обнаружения источника фондов. Наша система исследует информацию для определения незаконных транзакций и оценки угрозы для вашего портфеля. Из-за этой проверке, вы сможете избежать недочетов с регуляторами и также обезопасить себя от участия в незаконных переводах.

    Как это работает?
    Мы работаем с ведущими проверочными фирмами, наподобие Cure53, для того чтобы предоставить прецизионность наших проверок. Наша команда применяем новейшие технологии для обнаружения рискованных транзакций. Ваши информация проходят обработку и сохраняются в соответствии с высокими нормами безопасности и конфиденциальности.

    Каким образом проверить собственные USDT в нетронутость?
    При наличии желания подтвердить, что ваши Tether-кошельки чисты, наш сервис предоставляет бесплатное тестирование первых пяти кошельков. Легко введите местоположение своего бумажника на нашем сайте, или мы предоставим вам полную информацию отчет о его статусе.

    Обезопасьте свои средства уже сегодня!
    Не подвергайте риску подвергнуться обманщиков или попадать в неприятную ситуацию вследствие незаконных транзакций. Обратитесь к нашему агентству, для того чтобы обезопасить ваши электронные активы и избежать проблем. Примите первый шаг к безопасности вашего криптовалютного портфеля уже сейчас!

  4. Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you’re working
    with? I’ve loaded your blog in 3 completely different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most.
    Can you recommend a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thanks a lot, I appreciate it!

  5. Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and exposure!
    Keep up the terrific works guys I’ve incorporated you guys
    to blogroll.

  6. TylerWal says:

    http://cialist.pro/# cialis for sale

  7. My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day.
    You cann’t believe just how so much time I had spent for this
    info! Thanks!

  8. Damayanti says:

    mino88 MINO88 : Provider Game Online Terbaik Pilihan No 1 Indonesia.

  9. Larrynouck says:

    usdt и отмывание
    Тетер – является стабильная цифровая валюта, привязанная к валюте страны, подобно доллар США. Данное обстоятельство делает данный актив исключительно известной у трейдеров, так как данная криптовалюта обеспечивает устойчивость курса в условиях волатильности рынка криптовалют. Впрочем, подобно любая другая форма цифровых активов, USDT изложена опасности использования для легализации доходов и финансирования противоправных транзакций.

    Отмывание денег путем цифровые валюты становится все более широко распространенным способом для скрытия происхождения средств. Воспользовавшись разные техники, преступники могут стараться отмывать незаконно полученные фонды путем обменники криптовалют или миксеры средств, для того чтобы осуществить процесс происхождение менее очевидным.

    Именно в связи с этим, проверка USDT на чистоту становится весьма значимой мерой предостережения для того чтобы пользователей криптовалют. Доступны специализированные сервисы, которые выполняют проверку транзакций и счетов, для того чтобы определить сомнительные операции и незаконные источники капитала. Такие сервисы помогают пользователям устранить непреднамеренного участия в финансирование преступных акций и предотвратить блокировку аккаунтов со со стороны сторонних контролирующих органов.

    Экспертиза USDT на чистоту также также предотвращает защитить себя от финансовых убытков. Пользователи могут быть убеждены что их финансовые ресурсы не связаны с незаконными сделками, что следовательно снижает риск блокировки аккаунта или перечисления денег.

    Таким образом, в текущей ситуации растущей сложности криптовалютной среды необходимо принимать действия для гарантирования безопасности и надежности своих активов. Проверка USDT на чистоту при помощи специализированных сервисов является важной одним из вариантов предотвращения отмывания денег, предоставляя участникам цифровых валют дополнительную защиту и надежности.

  10. JamesEmese says:

    Tadalafil price: Cialis 20mg price in USA – cialis generic

  11. I really like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the awesome works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to blogroll.

  12. Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this blog.
    It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s very hard
    to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appearance.
    I must say you have done a excellent job with this.

    In addition, the blog loads super fast for me on Chrome.
    Outstanding Blog!

  13. DavidBak says:

    https://kamagra.win/# Kamagra tablets

  14. Elmerwep says:

    Buy Vardenafil 20mg buy Levitra over the counter Levitra 20 mg for sale

  15. Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts
    as long as I provide credit and sources back to your website?
    My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my
    users would truly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.
    Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

  16. Georgegus says:

    Kamagra 100mg price: buy kamagra online – Kamagra tablets

  17. Charlesorali says:

    https://cialist.pro/# Tadalafil price

  18. Hi there mates, nice piece of writing and nice arguments commented at this
    place, I am in fact enjoying by these.

  19. JamesEmese says:

    Buy Levitra 20mg online: buy Levitra over the counter – Buy Vardenafil online

  20. It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you simply shared this
    helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this.

    Thank you for sharing.

  21. Elmerwep says:

    cenforce.pro buy cenforce Buy Cenforce 100mg Online

  22. Amazing! Its really awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea on the topic of from this piece of writing.

  23. DonaldSoype says:

    legitimate canadian mail order pharmacy: canadian pharmacy prices – is canadian pharmacy legit

  24. Howdy very cool website!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your web site and take the feeds also?
    I’m satisfied to search out so many helpful info right here in the post,
    we’d like work out extra techniques on this regard, thanks for sharing.
    . . . . .

  25. DavidObelm says:

    mexican border pharmacies shipping to usa best online pharmacies in mexico buying from online mexican pharmacy

  26. WilliamScuct says:

    mexican pharmaceuticals online: mexico drug stores pharmacies – medication from mexico pharmacy

  27. ScottIders says:

    cá cược thể thao

  28. ScottIders says:

    Backlinks seo
    Efficient Links in Blogs and forums and Comments: Boost Your SEO
    Hyperlinks are crucial for boosting search engine rankings and increasing web site presence. By incorporating links into weblogs and remarks smartly, they can significantly enhance targeted traffic and SEO performance.

    Adhering to Search Engine Algorithms
    The current day’s backlink placement methods are meticulously tuned to align with search engine algorithms, which now emphasize link good quality and relevance. This ensures that hyperlinks are not just abundant but significant, directing users to helpful and pertinent articles. Website owners should concentrate on incorporating backlinks that are situationally proper and boost the overall content material quality.

    Rewards of Using Clean Donor Bases
    Using up-to-date donor bases for links, like those handled by Alex, provides significant rewards. These bases are frequently renewed and consist of unmoderated websites that don’t pull in complaints, making sure the hyperlinks positioned are both influential and agreeable. This strategy will help in sustaining the effectiveness of hyperlinks without the risks linked with moderated or problematic resources.

    Only Authorized Resources
    All donor sites used are sanctioned, avoiding legal pitfalls and adhering to digital marketing criteria. This commitment to making use of only authorized resources ensures that each backlink is legitimate and reliable, thereby building trustworthiness and dependability in your digital existence.

    SEO Impact
    Skillfully placed backlinks in blogs and comments provide more than just SEO advantages—they improve user experience by linking to relevant and top quality content. This strategy not only fulfills search engine requirements but also engages users, leading to better visitors and enhanced online engagement.

    In essence, the right backlink strategy, especially one that employs refreshing and reliable donor bases like Alex’s, can transform your SEO efforts. By focusing on quality over quantity and sticking to the most recent standards, you can make sure your backlinks are both effective and effective.

  29. FelipeZom says:

    https://pharmcanada.shop/# vipps approved canadian online pharmacy

  30. Howdy! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed
    to ask. Does running a well-established blog such as yours require a lot of work?
    I’m completely new to blogging however I do write in my diary on a
    daily basis. I’d like to start a blog so I can share my experience and views
    online. Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions or tips for
    new aspiring blog owners. Thankyou!

  31. I for all time emailed this webpage post page to all my friends,
    since if like to read it after that my links will too.

  32. NESIABET says:

    nesiabet i really like this… thanks for sharing

  33. JeromeNog says:

    http://pharmworld.store/# canadian online pharmacy no prescription

  34. WilliamScuct says:

    best rated canadian pharmacy: canada discount pharmacy – canadian drug stores

  35. Great blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere?
    A design like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out.
    Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *