BootsnAll Travel Network



Traffic Jam in Tikhadunga (with photo)

Traffic Jam DonkeyNov 14, (TUE) Tikhadunga, Nepal

I can’t begin to describe how it feel to have trekked for hourS today (mind you the bold-capital S). It was definitely a lonnggg 6-hour trek. Even the 8-hour walk in the shopping mall with my gal-friend doesn’t resemble any of the pain that I experienced.

I know, I know.. I should not compare trekking (rather walking up) the stainless steel escalators to trekking these man-made paves.

A few days earlier, we were stuck in a bad traffic jam from Kathmandu to Pokhara. There was a couple of road accidents along the highway.  And surprise, surprise we faced another heavy traffic that we had to stopped trekking. I guess god really has a great sense of humor. Back home, I had always gotten stuck in a bumper-to-bumper traffic jam.  Who’d have thought we’d get stuck in a same-same-yet-different kind of bumper-to-bumper traffic. But this time, it was a pleasant experience (see photo attached, you know what I mean).

tikhadunga_traffic-jam-donkey.JPG

Traffic jam



Tags: ,

3 responses to “Traffic Jam in Tikhadunga (with photo)”

  1. Nice. You have a couple of good points The issue with law is that it doesn’t always work effectively. It is a system failure and needs to be fixed.

  2. Prem says:

    Update ur blog lah!!! Sudah satu tahun…berhabuk oredi….!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *