BootsnAll Travel Network



Photo reminder

I did provide directions on how to find my photos, but that was toward the beginning of my blog and I now realize that not everyone is reading from the beginning. So, since a number of you have asked recently, I provide this again:

flickr.com/photos/myranee

I have tried to keep the photos in manageable batches of 100-200 and I have named each set to stay in chronological order. Unfortunately I have not described any of the photos because that would require adding another 2 hours to the 2 hours I am already on the internet nearly every day. No clue how others do this so efficiently, but I feel compelled to leave at least a few hours a day for sightseeing.

There are over 2500 photos on my page and I am only 1/3 of the way through this trip. So start looking now!

Myra

P.S. My stats page shows that I have 2139 hits from over 500 different computers.  I assume some of my nearest and dearest are reading from different computers (home and work- what a fun way to procrastinate!) but I still have only 28 comments.  Doesn’t anybody have anything to say?  C’mon guys- I pride myself on having literate friends.  Start commenting!



Tags: ,

4 responses to “Photo reminder”

  1. Theresa Scheuerman says:

    Hey – finally saw your mail and – on reading the earlier one I’d missed, now found this blog. I am so jealous. Will peruse your writings and photos as you go along.
    xo
    Tee

  2. Rich says:

    Your camera seems to be working wonderfully. You picked a perfect time to snap the beach (in Sydney?) with the homes lit up by late afternoon sun jutting out in the background. Here in New England, cold winter winds have yet to subside as March is coming in like a lion. Your trip reminds me of the 60s film Endless Summer.

  3. myra_n says:

    Thanks Rich- did you notice the experiments in different colors/ tones. Been working on trying to understand my camera better, as you suggested.

  4. Julia says:

    Myra, you have inspired me to make my own flickr site, but I have yet to put up any pictures and I don’t remember what my username is. When I do put up pictures I will notify you. Eat lots of pad thai for me!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *