BootsnAll Travel Network



Last Night in Niagara

Oops so havent updated here for a while so best get typing really – cant deprive anyone reading this blog!! hmmm

So my definite definite last night in Niagara Falls – no matter how drunk I get im not staying any longer – no really. Managed to convince Bin, Liam and JD to come get drunk on my last night – so naturally we headed to my new local Queens Bar and proceeded to get extremely drunk – man Jack was well behaved but may have had one – well 5 too many shots of jaegermeister!!

It was an awesome night full of laughs and giggles and random rambles. Mark made a late appearance and tried to catch up but think we were well gone by that point. spent a lot on the jukebox and staggered around the bar – oops!!

So big big thanks to Bin, Liam, JD and Mark for making my last night totally cool – it was great. You guys were awesome and remember to stay in contact.

So this post isnt really that exciting but oh well. We staggered from the bar around 4am and headed back to the hostel and managed to trip in the door and noisily make my way to bed – dont really remember that part just know that the world was spinning round and round – oh man i hope to not have a hangover in the morning.

Checked out with 5 mins to spare and bizarrely no hangover – there is a God! Said my goodbyes to the awesome folks of the HI wishing i could stay here longer but i must head back to Toronto.

Got back to the Canadiana Hostel and sorted out stuff for the morning as i will be on the train for 2 days so made sure i had anything i might need.

Goodbye East Canada you have been wonderful but i must make my way to the West.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *