BootsnAll Travel Network



Creationism vs Evolution???

Recently, I put this question to The Holy Spirit. Here’s what He said:

Down Here on Earth, there seems to be a line drawn in the sand about whether God/an Intelligent Mind/Intelligent Design is responsible for all of this; or whether simple, random evolution resulted in life and reality on this planet. Since I am speaking to the Intelligent Designer, we all know where I stand, but how about giving us a way to reconcile these two camps?

“Yes, I will try to be specific. My job is not to convince anyone of anything, and I am keenly interested in allowing them to evolve in whatever way they will; to whatever conclusion that they like best. And then, I will simply count up the numbers to see which side wins. It doesn’t matter to the reality of things, which theory is really responsible, but it makes an interesting test result.

Actually, these two positions are pretty much identical, except that they have two different starting points; and there have been so many new beginnings and so much evolving on this old, worn-out, planetary basketball, that there is much to say about the stages of growth between the original impulse and the present-day snapshot of where things are right now. It is all absolutely Evolutionary! That’s for sure!

But, it was definitely the work of Intelligent Design at the very beginning – more in the spirit of a scientific experiment, rather than a setting up of an ideal society, or an environment for human existence, such as some religious people imagine.

No, not at all. According to their plan, everything was perfect and then it fell through because of human failing and you have had to go through hell instead of paradise, expelled from the Garden of Eden. But, even that story is merely reflecting the scientific experiment’s many, many attempts at getting things right and an apparent expelling from an ideal, paradisiacal life, back to the edges of humanity’s existence. Then, crawling again, painfully, to a former glory. Again and again.

Neither one of those theories are correct but both contain most of the truth. However, people like to argue so much that they would find other things to wrangle about if this one was settled between them. Leave them alone to enjoy their dug-in positions and philosophy. It doesn’t hurt anybody but themselves.”

Tags: , , , , ,



Leave a Reply