BootsnAll Travel Network



An Upper Realm Opinion About Big Business

What Do You Think Of Big Business and Corporations In The World Today?

“They are inevitable and they are neutral as far as the company, itself, goes. But the problem lies within the hearts and within the scope of the individuals in charge. Negatively-oriented people create mini-dynasties with power or riches as their only goal. So the absolute measure of a country or a corporation is determined by the spiritual character of the human beings making it up.

A corporation is actually neither physical nor spiritual. It’s an amalgamation of effort towards a certain goal, and it has a personality engendered by the philosophy that guides its actions. This is a volatile sort of personality because it can sometimes be changed. Inevitably, its character plays out throughout its existence as a force of progress or a force of expedience for its owners.

And this is really a magnification of its corporate identity, made up of fallible and mallable human beings. So, big business is simply the result of national and global growth and it cannot be prevented. As society expands, so will its problems or its assets. The good ones will endure; the negative ones will surely create problems but will eventually fall under their own weight. So, I have no opinion, except that they must exist in global societies and they are thermometers by which I measure the health of the communities on the planet.”

This is a quotation of The Holy Spirit about the current state of modern business. It’s an excerpt from my new, soon-to-be published book, In Secret Diffusion: The Upper Realm Answers Questions About Earth.

Tags: , , ,



Leave a Reply