BootsnAll Travel Network



Update

Just in case anyone is wondering what has happened to us, we are still alive and well. Unfortunately, I fell seriously behind on blogging once when we were travelling around Europe and Africa and never managed to catch up. The good news is that I kept a written journal and will be converting it to blog material very soon. Some of the most exciting times on our trip happened in Europe and Africa so there is much more exciting stuff to come. If you want a sneak preview, just go to our web album and check out our photos.

FYI, we are currently back in Canada and getting settled back into “real life”. We returned in early August and relocated to a new province (Quebec), bought a new home and cars, got the kids enrolled in school and had to start making some $$ to pay for it all. Hence the lack of blogging…

I plan on adding some new material soon so stay posted!

To see photos of our new home check out our web album:

Our New Home


Tags: ,

5 responses to “Update”

  1. jsicotte says:

    Quelle belle expérience et surtout en famille, c’est ce qu’il y a de plus beau!

    Bon retour …au Québec et vive les Canadiens!
    js

  2. Nika says:

    I found your blog a couple of months ago and we have been following your travels since then. Lately I have been taking notes on the where to go with kids tips in Australia and New Zealand. We (a belgian family of 4) are leaving on a 5 month trip in march which will take us from Australia to New zealand, Easter island, Chili and Argentina. Our children will turn 3 and 6 while traveling. Hope the adjusting to “real” life is not too hard. Wishing you all the best and more!!

    Nika

  3. admin says:

    Thanks and have fun on your trip – we’re already planning our next trip which is to South America – hopefully next summer. Maybe we’ll run into each other!

    Tamara

  4. cynthia says:

    Hi there,

    Lovely blog! Our blur ideas are starting to take some shape after reading some of your adventures.
    We are starting to think about a rtw for 2 years with our son Alex when he’s 4. We have 2 years for planning, but we have decided we will start easy here in Europe W/E with a motorhome. Your youngest was 5 when you started, do you think it was too early for him? After such an experience, are they having difficulties to adapt with school routine, friendship, new parent’s rountine …?
    It would be great to hear from you. Wish you all the best!
    Cynthia, Andi & Alex

  5. Rezinka says:

    Hi All,
    I´ve just discovered your amazing blog and can´t wait to read it all. I´m already planning our RTW trip and your site seems to be a well of useful info.
    Wishing you all the best, Tereza

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *