BootsnAll Travel Network



I’m in Boston!!!!

Hello guys….while trying to hustle to make my 7am flight I forgot my travel journal. But since this is a business trip I decided to kick off my online travel blog!! What can I say first about Boston except it definitly has history!! Today I’ve stood on the site where the Boston Massacre occured, saw the Old State House where the Declaration was read to the people of Boston for the first time, leaned against the tree that stood three hundred years ago giving shade to the 54th regimen (the first black troop that fought in the civil war) and visited the graves of Paul Revere, Samual Adams, Crispus Attuckus (first man who died in the Boston Massacre..and yes he was half black/native american) even Mother Goose whose real name was Mary Goose.
History is everywhere!!

Present Day...No Explaination Needed

Boston so far is literally a real live history lesson. It’s amazing that I was surrounded by all of this history and instantly saw the fruition of those historical ideals. Sorry guys if the pics are poor quality…I’ll post more in my photo album…damn memory restritions!!

The hostel Im staying at is surperb at the hostel level. They give you free flip flops for the showers!! Well gotta go. I wanna explore



Tags:

5 responses to “I’m in Boston!!!!”

  1. Mandie Hill says:

    Hey Candi Girl! Tell us more as your trip progresses! We will enjoy following you along….See you when you get back!
    Mandie
    Have a great week

  2. Tamika Turner says:

    What’s up Candi Land!

    How are you? Long time no hear.. what are you doing in Boston?!? Keep me updated!

    Take Care,
    Tamika

  3. lauren says:

    Hey sis,
    I am glad you are having a great time, I hope to hear more when you get back.
    Lauren

  4. noidfloyd says:

    baked beans, brews and bullcrap busts out big in boston…nice stuff…there’s a crispus attucks high school in indy around the corner…

  5. amber says:

    boston baked beans…….your fav!

  6. Kim Gamm says:

    Sunny Brazil here you come, the countries may never be the same! Have a great trip girl! Take lots of photos!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *