BootsnAll Travel Network



I survived New Year´s Eve!!

Hello all I cn´t uypdate you with images because I´m in Fernando de Noronda. IT´s a remote island 300 something miles off the coast. I´m using the satelite connection and it´s too slow and I have five people waiting to use the computer.

Salvador in New Year´s Eve will ruin all future New Years!! I didn´t stop partying until 10 am the next day and THEN I went to the free concert on the beach Jan 1 until Midnight. AND then I packed and made a 3am flight.

I just want to tell you this island is beatiful!! I´ll try to post pictures later tonight.



Tags: ,

11 responses to “I survived New Year´s Eve!!”

  1. Cosmos N George says:

    Your New Year’s experience is good prep for T&T Carnival. More details on your return.
    I can’t wait for the pics.
    Have fun!

  2. betty says:

    Candis
    I’m happy you survived the New Year’s party. Hope to see your pictures
    when you get settled. Keep having lots of fun but remember always
    to make your flights.

  3. hi candis hope you keep having lots of fun and stay safe

  4. linz says:

    hey girl!!! whew another close one with the flights!!! but that is the fun of it, right?! i am at cj’s house right now! oh ya, thanks for the shots of the guys!!! funny stuff. i think i will stick with the women in brazil! lol! i will chat the next time i come across the internet…lots of love, linz!

  5. Tiffany says:

    I’m glad you’re having so much fun. Can’t wait to see the pictures and hear all of your colorful stories of what all happened. Love you and be safe!!

  6. Cosmos N George says:

    I hope that you are getting a little rest and that you are sufficiently recuperated to take on Rio.
    STAY ALERT!!!!!!
    Get some music to take home.
    Enjoy yourself, the country, the people and the culture!!

  7. Anne says:

    Hey Candis! Sounds like you’re having a great time. I’m jealous sitting here back at the office 🙂

  8. susie says:

    Hi Candis, I hope you are having the time of your life.Do continue having fun!!! Try to get at lease four hours of sleep so you can be a little aware of your suroundings!!!! try to take a break in between partying see how that work out for you.what happen to the pictures? I know you have some to post.So let the show begin!!!!!! Love you!!!!! Susie

  9. Kevin Lassiter says:

    Candis, Happy New Years! I’m glad you’re having such a fabulous time on your fabuloso (Thats Brazillian I think!!) vacation. I wish I were there with you. Pour a beer for me!

  10. Amy D says:

    I see you haven’t been kidnapped yet 😛 Happy New Year! I enjoyed looking at your pics! Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip (think of me, back at work, BOO!)

  11. Monica says:

    Happy New Year! Sounds like you are having a great time! Be safe and can’t wait to see all the picture and hear about everything when you get back! Take care!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *