BootsnAll Travel Network



Nearing the End

I absolutely cannot believe my time in Amsterdam ends on Tuesday…it’s gone by so quickly!!!  I feel so blessed to be a part of this awesome ministry.  It has changed my life, and I know it has helped change others lives as well.  There is so much to say, so much to savor and let sink in.  I will have to write it all later.  For now, let it suffice to say that my eyes and heart have been opened so much by God.  I praise Him for all the blessings He has poured out on me, and also the trials, because I have triumphed through them by learning to lean on Him.  The world can be both a wonderful and horrible place, and I’ve learned that even more through my experience here, and the people I’ve met.  I’ve learned how fragile we all are, how similar, rather than different humans are.  And how love can change people.  If only everyone followed Jesus’ command to love one another, how different our world would be.  I want to share my experiences with all of you!  If you don’t read them on here, contact me, call me, bug me…whatever!  I’m sure I’ll be so excited to tell everyone of my time here at home that you will be trying to shut me up.  Get ready people!  Deanna’s coming home!



Tags:

Leave a Reply