BootsnAll Travel Network



Something Worth Talking About…

 images.jpeg

I was recently on a travel website and found myself reading a heated debate over the question… “Where can you find the best Empanadas in Buenos Aires?”

The reason I found this so remarkable is because I personally, do know where to find the best empandas in town. No room for debate!

If you’ve been to Buenos Aires or will be going to Buenos Aires, this little tid bit of information will help you immensely. Empanadas are a favorite snack of any South American. They come in all types of meats, with cheee and they’re the perfect dinner, appetizer, late night snack or just snack in general. They epitomize so many eateries in Buenos Aires. In a nut shell: if you come for a visit, you’ll be getting a mouthful.

Now, in your search for Empanadas I am emplored to tell you the best place to get them. This place (and thankfully they deliver) is Cumen, Cumen. More expensive than their competitor Solo Empanadas, they out do them in quality. They have locations throughout the city and they even have dessert empanadas. I never order without getting: Roquefort y nuez, Pollo and Carne Suave. They’re simply staples.

So when you arrive, or if you’re hungry for lunch – head out to Cumen, Cumen for some Empanada deliciousness.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *