BootsnAll Travel Network



Getaway Ideas…

If you need a break from the city of Buenos Aires, with the weather improving it may be time to take a little mini-vaca. Here are a list of places that will allow you a slight get-a-way from the hustle and bustle of the city.

 San Isidro – San Isidro is still very close to Buenos Aires. Located to the North of the city, there are many buses (try the 60!) and trains that go to this beautiful part of Buenos Aires. From San Isidro you are just miles away from Tigre and Martinez beach. There is less hustle, less bustle and some more space to enjoy a lounge in the park or some river side sun.

Tigre – Tigre is like the more laid back watery version of San Isidro. Located just a touch further outside of the city, Tigre is an easy day trip that allows you to enjoy the beauty of the Delta and enjoy some sun. There is even an amuesment park open on the weekends.

Cardales  –  Cardales is a little harder to access and might take a remise or sevearl buses to reach but it is very tranquilo. Located by some posh golf courses and home to a very wealthy neighborhood of Buenos Aires – you can find some great times in this laid back neighborhood.

Mar del Plata –  Mar del Plata is a Buenos Aire favorite and is about 6 hours by bus and four or five by car. More befitting of a weekend away than just a day. During the summer, these beaches are full of crowds and the beautiful people of Buenos Aires taking time away from the city.



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *