BootsnAll Travel Network



Buenos Aires Nightlife

n634210396_4257049_6403.jpg

This city scape, while tranquil and still, hardly represents the sort of nightlife that goes booming each night in Buenos Aires. Buenos Aires has perhaps one of South America’s most active night-scenes. For the casual bar goer I’m sorry to say, you’re out of luck. The type of nightlife you’re apt to find in Buenos Aires is bigger and bolder than a pint shouldered up at the bar.

Known for its night clubs, a night in Buenos Aires won’t commonly begin until the sun has long since set. A normal evening out might begin around 11pm or 12pm, and this doesn’t mean you’ll be arriving to the clubs at this hour. This is simply the time you might be heading to, or finishing up dinner. When going to a night club in Buenos Aires the real action begins around 2am or 3am. This isn’t by any means an overstatement as you’ll find that arriving any earlier than this means social ruin. Your night wont’ commonly wrap up until about 6am or 7am – just in time for a coffee and stroll around sun-up.

Finding a club in Buenos Aires won’t be tough either, as bars are more commonly treated as clubs with dance floors, disco balls, loud music and of course, doors open until all hours.

Have fun!



Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *