BootsnAll Travel Network



Countdown Begins…

I’ve made plans in San Francisco for Sunday, March 19, so that’s the day I have to be moved out of my apartment and drive north. I have less than two weeks to finish packing up my stuff (two suitcases, followed by several boxes, came with me to CA, but there’s a lot more leaving with me almost nine years later!), mail it to my parents in New Jersey, pack Rolo with the essentials, and get rid of all the stuff I’m not taking with me. I also have 30 hours of editing left to do on a project due March 14, and another project arriving March 15. No, I’m not stressed… some of the time.



Tags: ,

3 responses to “Countdown Begins…”

  1. Aaron says:

    I’m impressed that you’re getting out of California as fast as you are…you’re one of the few people I know who puts things into action as quickly as you say you will. My exit strategy is a little more cautious, or perhaps lazy, but I’m hoping to pick up enough momentum to reach escape velocity by June 1st…

  2. admin says:

    Yeah, there’s certainly no need to move this fast, but there’s also no need to stay in L.A., so what the heck. June 1 sounds good–I can even help you move, if there’s anything left by then!

  3. Dad says:

    I love the reference to “escape velocity”!

    Who knows? Maybe…”Velocity Happens”!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *