BootsnAll Travel Network



I have to go to camp!

This means that I won’t have time to write until Thursday, but I did want to mention that there are a few new photos up from last week and this weekend. There are a few of Teacher Appreciation Day (ie class-free day), my first taste of Khao San Road and the wonderful chaos of Chatuchak Weekend Market. I’ll write about them all when I get back, but for now I have to prepare myself for “campfire” songs, leading 400 Thai kids in “Simon Says” and a side trip to a monkey temple!

Will return with stories and (hopefully) awesome monkey (the students and the animal) photos in two days!



Tags:

4 Responses to “I have to go to camp!”

  1. Mom Says:

    Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!! I love the monkey pictures you just posted! I always wanted a monkey; how bizarre to see them swinging from telephone pole wires, etc…. Man, Allison…you are truly living the life!

  2. Allison Says:

    They were fascinating, but they are definitely sneaky little bastards! The one that kept jumping on me would grab onto my leg, I’d kick him off, he’d (i’m serious!) laugh at me, raise his eyebrows in an “i’m gonna get you” sort of way and do it again! Apparently they do this so that you’ll drop things and they can take them… Really, really neat animals though, so human-like it’s scary!

  3. Posted from Australia Australia
  4. Dad Says:

    The latest photos are VERY, VERY cool! Can’t wait to hear how the camp went.

  5. Posted from United States United States
  6. Charles Says:

    Ha, Ha you were harrassed by a monkey… I wonder if you could sue? Do you think you could pick him out of a line-up?

  7. Posted from United States United States

Leave a Reply