BootsnAll Travel Network



Our life in photos

apartment elevator
Here’s D demonstrating the elevator which, as you can see, opens up into our living room.

View from our apartment
View from our living room window – overlooks Agouza and the 6th of October flyover.

shisha in zamalek
Enjoying shisha at an outdoor coffeeshop in Zamalek along the Nile. That’s right, we are relaxed, watching the Nile, drinking fresh juice, and having a smoke. Life doesn’t get much easier.

Corniche el-Nile
Bus

Tags: ,



4 Responses to “Our life in photos”

  1. Brother Says:

    I’m guessing with your fancy camera you learned some trick photographic techniques…or do the buses really travel 100 miles per, sorry 160.9 kilometers per hour?

  2. Posted from United States United States
  3. Mum Says:

    Yes! Thanks for the apartment pictures. Love the tile floor in the living room. What are the papers taped to the wall beside the elevator? Do you also have a laundry line hanging from your balcony? Do you have a balcony? If so, can you sit there and relax, listening to the sounds of car horns and brakes? Curious minds want to know.

  4. Posted from United States United States
  5. Tim Says:

    sarah, like the new haircut. looks sexy! derek, like the small white man ‘fro you sportin’ these days. looks good!

  6. Posted from United States United States
  7. admin Says:

    Thanks, Tim! I’ll be sure to let my friend Ang know that she looks sexy in her haircut.

Leave a Reply