BootsnAll Travel Network



Hong Kong – Phooey

Will this be my shortest blog entry ever? (Stop cheering). In a nutshell, I just wanted to yet again use and abuse the FREE internet access at Hong Kong Airport. Yes, against all odds, I arrived in Hong Kong (via Bangkok and Macau – I’ll blog more about the journey soon), and have spent another happy 24 hours here. Felt like home straight away. Even the airport is marvellous. I’ll say it again – come to Hong Kong. Take my car, please. OK, if I had one, but the intention is the same. Do it now and you won’t regret it.



Tags: ,

One response to “Hong Kong – Phooey”

  1. Caroline says:

    Hey hun – don’t get too comfortable there and miss yer flight!

    Thought you could help on this one – you’re good at things like this! Our friends (Menisha, my other bridesmaid and her boyfriend) are having a leaving party. They’re off round the world (EVERYONE is doing it – I’m so jealous). Anyways they are having a themed party. The theme is ‘B’ as they’re off to Brazil 1st, so any fancy dress relating to ‘B’. Please remember that there may be some walking about Newcastle too.

    Mike suggested Baywatch, he would go as the Hoff and me as Pammy, but can’t quite see myself in the red swimsuit!

    Any ideas? I’ve seem some nice butterfly wings on this site: https://secure.thebutterflysource.com/default.aspx?tbsGetSessNo=true&tbsSource=Google&tbsKword=Butterfly+Wings They’re not quite Mike though!!

    Anyways, something to think about while you’re in Hong Kong!

    Speak soon chica

    C
    xxxx