Aug 01

London (the last stopover)

by in England, Travel

I had a few days in London, and this time knew my way around so well it felt kind of like home. With the money running out faster than office workers on a friday afternoon, I focused on the free museums, parks, shopping centres and exhibitions and enjoyed the sunny, warm weather that London had bestowed upon me to make up for all the rain in Scotland.

It was onto Africa next, and I was both nervous and excited at the chance to join another group tour and not have to worry about the daily concerns of transport, accomodation and itineraries. They could figure it all out (that is the ‘excited’ bit), and I could sit back and try not to get mauled by wild animals in my tent (that is the ‘nervous’ bit). 

Joking! Kind of…

-Sarah

Tags: , ,

One Response to “London (the last stopover)”

  1. From Belly:

    HI Bella! Oh my goodness… I miss you soooo much… 8 weeks 8 weeks till i’m in Canada and we will be partying and having fun… i think we’ll be talking for two weeks just catching up and bitching lol… Your adventures sound awesome and everyone misses you… Tish is very worried that your in a tent surrounded by elephants and tigers haha. They’ve grown up sooo much, Ash is almost walking! Enjoy your time in Africa… talk to you soon!
    Yallah Belly xoxox

    Posted on 16. Aug, 2007 at 10:20 pm #

Leave a Reply