Jul 21

Europe: Inverness (Cont.)

by in Scotland, Travel

See: Previous entry re Harry Potter being released.

Harry Potter was released. Bought it. Read it.

It rained. Again.

-Sarah

Tags: , ,

2 Responses to “Europe: Inverness (Cont.)”

  1. From John Bush:

    Sarah, I have enjoyed reading your blog I stumbled across while reading up on Italy. I am leaving on August 4th for Italy to attend a friends wedding in Positano. I was hoping you could recomend a place to stay there in Positano. I have almost two weeks in Italy so I will also be in Rome for a while, as well as Sorrento, and possibly Northern Italy. Really any info you could pass along or recomendations you can make would be appreciated. Email me at socrfanatic@yahoo.com. Again, great blog. Thanks.
    John Bush

    Posted on 25. Jul, 2007 at 8:38 am #
  2. From admin:

    Hi John – I stayed at Hostel Brikette which was so lovely, overlooking the entire bay although it’s a hike to get up to (everything is in Positano). You can find them on http://www.hostelbookers.com. I went in the dorm for 20 euro per night, but there are nicer rooms if you like, and the girls that run the place are fantastic and can cook you a nice dinner if you ask (saves the hike back down and up again). Catch a train from Rome to Sorrento, it’s cheaper, and buses on the Amalfi Coast, the tourist office in town will have details. In terms of Rome, I just did the usual tourist things and had a ball, make sure you spend some time with a gelato at Piazza Navona. Didn’t do northern Italy so can’t help you there sorry!

    Hope the wedding is fantastic and you enjoy your trip!

    Sarah

    Posted on 26. Jul, 2007 at 1:19 am #

Leave a Reply