BootsnAll Travel Network



Pret-tay, Pret-tay, Pret-tay Good

thunderbirds.jpgmartin.jpg1_61_062807_Weinermobile.jpg2001-213507-01_P.jpg

I’d like you to know right off that this is my first blog ever.  Frankly, I never thought I’d be a “blogger.”  Nope.  Not I.  Let’s face it–a blogger is someone who has deluded himself into believing his insights are so darn clever and experiences so darn fascinating that the whole world has to hear it all.  Like we’ve got nothing better to do!

But in MY case, well, I for one am convinced my observations will be so keen and my exploits so amazing that everyone will have to know.  Believe me, you’ll want to drop everything!                                             

larry david.jpgBesides, this is a win-win for you and me.  On your end, you’ll have a chance to live vicariously as you follow my steps and missteps.  Pret-tay, pret-tay, pret-tay good.  And on my end, I’ll have an excuse not to send a single postcard.  Not a one.  So let’s get going…



Tags:

8 responses to “Pret-tay, Pret-tay, Pret-tay Good”

  1. Adam says:

    Hi Spencer. (or should I say Cheerio?) How are you? I hope you are doing really fine. This is my first time making a blog. How is your life going? Is your trip rad so far? Well things are just going pretty good here in Los Angeles. I recently got a new toothbrush… and also a new razor. It is really cool because both of them vibrate and I feel like I am getting I really clean shave… oh and my teeth feel much cleaner too. Yesterday was cool. I was fortunate enough to do two loads of laundry. Good thing I saved all those quarters…lol…well I gotta get going but I guess I’ll wait for your next blog. Sorry if this blog is hecka lame… I am very new to virtual journals…lol… thanks again for being a quality best friend. Tell all your new friends on your journey that I said aloha!!! ttyl… chow

  2. Phil says:

    Ouch…I am a blogger. Thanks for that. Good thing you’re leaving town…

  3. Greg Brady says:

    Congrats on your new life changing experience. I’m looking forward to following your worldly adventures.

    And for good fortune, I give you my lucky Tiki necklace.

    http://www.tvland.com/shows/brady_bunch/images/shows/pic8_lg.jpg

  4. Adam says:

    I miss you already

  5. D.N. Jones says:

    “You live like this, sheltered, in a delicate world, and you believe you are living. Then you read a book(“Wild at Heart”, for instance), or you take a trip, or you talk with Adam, and you discover that you are not living, that you are hibernating. The symptoms of hibernating are easily detectable: first, restlessness. The second symptom(when hibernating becomes dangerous and might degenerate into death): absence of pleasure. That is all. It appears like an innocuous illness. Monotony, boredom, death. Millions live like this(or die like this) without knowing it. They work in offices. They drive a car. They picnic with their families. They raise children. And then some shock treatment takes place, a person, a book, a song, and it awakens them and saves them from death.”

  6. Jim Muneno says:

    Welcome to your first destination young Skywalker. I see you really are serious about this life quest. We pray for your safety, but not too safe. There must be a little danger and adventure, no? Keep your eyes wide open and may the almighty (God) force be with you.
    Peace,
    jim

  7. Gary says:

    Now I have to find another comedy buddy for 6 months. Way to go, Spencer… way to go. The hand puppets rarely laugh at my material. Unless I surprise them.

  8. Patrick says:

    Sorry I missed your last day at work. I’m sure you are happily winging your way to adventure. Best wishes for a safe journey.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *